dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

yes. I would use values between 15 and 60. Average would be around 30-40, with a couple of players with higher values.
i think barry richards was 89, which perhaps explains the 288 :) i probably got off quite lightly with graeme pollock - rated 87 - only scoring 60-odd.

Thanks Franco, this hack has really brought a lot of life back into the game for me and thanks to everyone for all the pointers with your values, am really appreciating it. Halfway through a Test match with full-strength SAF and AUS teams, and was wondering how they'd managed to make it to 233/1 when my previous games (with weaker teams) had seemed more "realistic". I'll go back to using reduced skills teams, is there any chance of you sharing some of yours Dave? I really enjoyed playing the SAB Rebel XI tour a while back.

The 5 v 3 helmet level thing probably also explains why Davey Warner keeps backing away and smashing 91mph bouncers square through the off side!

Thanks Franco, this hack has really brought a lot of life back into the game for me and thanks to everyone for all the pointers with your values, am really appreciating it. Halfway through a Test match with full-strength SAF and AUS teams, and was wondering how they'd managed to make it to 233/1 when my previous games (with weaker teams) had seemed more "realistic". I'll go back to using reduced skills teams, is there any chance of you sharing some of yours Dave? I really enjoyed playing the SAB Rebel XI tour a while back.

i'm glad you liked it! I recently made some changes to the rebel teams - i made multiple South Africa squads that reflected each of the tours with actual line-ups, and split the west indies 83 and 84 squads again with actual line-ups that played in the matches.

these should all be shared on the server, but the skills might be too strong for this hack hence the 500+ i just faced in my last match :)

probably i's ok if you're playing as SA against the others, but playing vs SA will be a hard slog with the likes of Richards, Pollock, Rice and Cook in their team! (At least Richards was gone by 84, Pollock stayed in until 87 and Cook and Rice all the way to the 89/90 England tour.)

@francobaldo1 i appreciate this is a feature open to abuse, but any chance you could give us control of the AI bowling change? i keep finding the AI bowling 4 bowlers in to the ground and ignoring a 5th (or even 6th) bowler in the lineup.

i'm glad you liked it! I recently made some changes to the rebel teams - i made multiple South Africa squads that reflected each of the tours with actual line-ups, and split the west indies 83 and 84 squads again with actual line-ups that played in the matches.

these should all be shared on the server, but the skills might be too strong for this hack hence the 500+ i just faced in my last match :)

probably i's ok if you're playing as SA against the others, but playing vs SA will be a hard slog with the likes of Richards, Pollock, Rice and Cook in their team! (At least Richards was gone by 84, Pollock stayed in until 87 and Cook and Rice all the way to the 89/90 England tour.)

Champion, thankyou! Will have a go with some of them over the weekend :)

@francobaldo1 i appreciate this is a feature open to abuse, but any chance you could give us control of the AI bowling change? i keep finding the AI bowling 4 bowlers in to the ground and ignoring a 5th (or even 6th) bowler in the lineup.

ok, will take a look. Also i wanted to try to prevent the ai from changing the field too much. But in the last couple of days i tried to optimize the loading of the hack.
I cant add new "code" to the program without optimizing, or the loading would become too long on slow CPU (probably even of fast).

You're working on loading; that's a real good news for people like me! Good luck, take your time and bring out the best!

Hi sorry to intrude but can someone please link me to the Channel 9 HUD and the newest fearsome hack?

Thank you

blockerdave you are a good friend, sir ^^

quite bored at the moment, since my computer is at repair, i should get it tomorrow. But i continued working on a laptop and
i managed to solve the loading problem, so the hack will load instantly in the next version on every computer. Also i started
working on the Playstation 3 version of dbc, since i dont have my computer, and i managed to do some small hacking like
changing the text on the screen etc. maybe a small version of the hack will be possible on the ps3.

Users who are viewing this thread