dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yes, I am starting the hack first and pressing start. It says "Searching for DBC..." and as soon as I launch the game from steam it says "DBC found, loading..." but never gets any further than that.

EDIT : ok try to redownload. The same problem had happened to me, but on my computer is working now.

Last edited:

ChaoticReality

Club Cricketer
ok, the same problem happened to me now after i rebooted the computer. But then after the first time it worked
correctly. It's definitely some problem with the Windows timers that are not in sync. I will try to fix it.

Thanks again for all your work with this hack :) If there's any debug info I can provide to help out, let me know.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
uploaded v2.81

trying to fix the loading bug. Test it please if you have time. If it doenst say "loaded succesfully" press the DBG button and see if
something is written in the console window.

EDIT: ok i think i found the bug ^^

Last edited:

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey Franco,
Was trying out your hack v2.60 but not getting the result that I was expecting. I loaded the game and then clicked 'start' button which took several minutes to load. Now downloading the latest version that starts the hack instantly.

Just wanted to know what is the neutral value to be used to get the realistic results? I don't want to slide it every time the new batsman comes in to bat (that is what we have to do right? Correct me.) And can I keep the hack activated while batting? The first few version of this hack was giving a soft dismissal while batting. But v2.60 is more stable and I was able to bat on without any edge or missing the ball (maybe I'm doing something wrong with the starting of hack?)

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
please tell me if 2.81 is working for anyone. On my computer works, but it seems windows doesnt like something, i will need to fix it.

Sodium you dont need to use the slider, the hack will still work if the button "hack status" is activated. It will create chances based
on the batsman skill (the value is shown in the console window) , so my suggestion is to create a team in the Academy with
different values (like 25 for position 2 batsman, 35 for position 3 etc.).
You can bat with the hack on, but i think it will not make a difference, even if you set the batsman skill to 1, it works differently to
previous versions.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
please tell me if 2.81 is working for anyone. On my computer works, but it seems windows doesnt like something, i will need to fix it.

Sodium you dont need to use the slider, the hack will still work if the button "hack status" is activated. It will create chances based
on the batsman skill (the value is shown in the console window) , so my suggestion is to create a team in the Academy with
different values (like 25 for position 2 batsman, 35 for position 3 etc.).
You can bat with the hack on, but i think it will not make a difference, even if you set the batsman skill to 1, it works differently to
previous versions.
Thanks for your reply. I tried the latest version 2.81. It says 'Game found. Loading.....' And will only show 'Successfully Loaded' when I click DBG option after several minutes. I'm getting no edges, lbw chances, ball missing the bat and hitting the stump, nothing.

ChaoticReality

Club Cricketer

Sorry franco, I still have the same problem, I launch the hack and press the start button, and then launch DBC from steam.
The console never gets further than "Game found. Loading...", even when I press the debug button it adds no text.[DOUBLEPOST=1480072220][/DOUBLEPOST]Interesting. Out of curiosity, I just tried to start the hack again without reloading it and this time it worked after I pressed the debug button. So my pattern is now: Load hack -> Start hack -> load dbc -> wait 10 mins -> start hack again

Console text ends up like this:

Searching for DBC...
Game found. Loading...
Searching for DBC...
Game found. Loading...
Succesfully loaded.

Users who are viewing this thread