BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Operating Sysem
Windows? XP/Windows Vista?/Windows? 7/Windows? 8 (Updated with the latest Service Packs) with DirectX? 9.0c

Minimum Spec
Memory - 2 Gig
Processor - Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz / AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 Processor 3.01 GHz
Graphics Card - Radeon HD 6670 or NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 with minimum 1gib memory

Recommended
Memory - 4 Gig
Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3210 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 960T 3.0 Ghz
Graphics Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 / Radeon HD 7790 with minimum 2gib Memory

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Just a post to beg that people don't, as usual, fill this thread up by listing their PC spec and then asking if the game will run for them. :facepalm

@BigAntStudios - can we assume that if Cricket Academy (and nets) run smoothly the full game should too or are the memory requirements a lot higher?

D

Dutch

Might as well just close the thread as people are just going to keep posting the same old thing. FYI thus............................

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Just a post to beg that people don't, as usual, fill this thread up by listing their PC spec and then asking if the game will run for them.
Opening this thread, so people don't keep filling other threads with their PC spec asking if the game will run for them...

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To save people the time and effort, if you want anymore than a very, very, very, VERY rough and unqualified response by posting in here asking if your PC will play the game, follow the following steps which will (no guarantee) net you a more of an educated assessment.

1 - Look up your PC's CPU component on PassMark - CPU Benchmarks - List of Benchmarked CPUs. If it's listed Passmark CPU Mark score is higher than 1763, then your CPU should exceed the minimum requirement, if it is higher than 3871 then it should exceed the recommended requirement

2 - Look up your PC's Graphic Card/Chip component on PassMark Software - Video Card Benchmark Charts - Video Card Model List. If it is ATI/Radeon/Intel and it's listed Passmark G3D Mark score is higher than 1044, or it is a nVidia/GeForce and it's score is higher than 500* then it should exceed the minimum requirement. If it is a ATI/Radeon/Intel and it's score is higher than 3014, or it is nVidia/GeForce and it's score is higher than 1841 then it should exceed the recommended requirement.

3 - If your non-reserved-for-graphic-purposes RAM is 2 gig or greater then you should meet or exceed the minimum requirements, if it is 4 gig or greater then you should meet or exceed the recommended requirements.

If your system meets a level in one category but fails to meet the minimum requirments in another, your system may not be able to run the game.

* I have raised the number from this component's noted score as it seems quite low compared to similiar components.

## Note that this is will give you a very rough assumption, I cannot be held liable for any upgrade/purchase decision, or lack there of you make based on this information, or in purchasing the game and expecting it to work based on your results!

soyab0007

Club Cricketer
Radeon HD 7790 with minimum 2gb Memory :eek::eek:

Is the graphics really that high end?

Padda

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What would the PC download size be on steam, I'm away from home this month and only has a capped internet connection. I have to get it when it hits the shelf!

five

Club Cricketer
only 1.8 gb???????

why the size of the game is so small considering the variety of facilities in it ??

and also tell well i be able to play the game at med or low settings.I have i3 processer,4gb ram and intel hd 3000 graphics card with 1700 video memory???????

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
and also tell well i be able to play the game at med or low settings.I have i3 processer,4gb ram and intel hd 3000 graphics card with 1700 video memory???????
No. It will not run.

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have 1 GB of RAM but only 480 MB is being used and the rest is being 'shared' any tips on how I can use maximum RAM?

Zontac-AC

International Coach
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 .
Nvidia Geforce 210 (1GB) > Running COD MW3 , GTA IV , NFS Shift 2 ......
3GB Ram .
Will above system run this game ??

Users who are viewing this thread