Platform: XBOX ONE
Game Version Number: V v0.1.0.1.0879
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: FC
Teams used: Custom
Ground: Various
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Draws not scored correctly, BPs not working
Bug description (detail): In multi day competitions, draws are not scored correctly on league tables - it appears to simply award a "win" to the side with the highest first innings score. Also, the game awards each side a seemingly random number of bonus points (not yet been able to work out a pattern for this).

Elvo69

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Platform: PS4
Game Version Number: latest
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: various
Teams used: Various
Issue (one line description): 10 career bugs that p**s me off
Bug description (detail): 1. when looking at stats you can't ascend or descend last 3 column's, just defaults to player name a to z 2. when clicking on the home menu, ladder or fixtures, it never opens up to the right competition 3. when captain and your selecting sides it never saves the first side selected and makes you select again. Adding to that, the year is 2024 and I'm captain of Australia t20 playing game 5 vs new zealand and it will not let me select my side at all! i have to select the default team if im to progress to the game. I tried 5 times and it just kept repeating the process team to be selected. 4. I'm playing in a competition and it automatically advances forward with me scoring but i didn't play the match 5. Commentators say great shot but player is out 6. before entering a match you see a v's screen thats meant to show team stats, it never does and just says TBD 7. chance to take overthrows but you can't run if you tried to run then went back, and are trying to run again 8. skips tournaments I'm selected for 9. skips finals I'm meant to be playing in 10. doesn't save high scores properly, adds 2 high scores together in player profile stats (i.e. I've got 134no and 155no and in the t20 stats i have 289no and in a match it will read 134no when I'm walking to the crease)

P.S Still LOVE the game!! :yes

SidMahashay

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0898
Match Type: Any
Issue (one line description):
Crash when playing leg glance off back foot against fast bowlers
Bug Description: With RT + LT pressed, on playing leg glance off the back foot (Invert batting enabled: LS @ 12, RS @ 1-2 o'clock) against fast bowlers, the game crashes just as the ball is delivered.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0898
Match Type: Club T20
Teams used: Leeds v various
Over Count: Various
Issue (one line description): Stats
Bug description (detail): Played 15 matches in last season but in season stats it said 30 innings so my batting average was half what it should have been. In current season scored 90 runs in four innings with one not out so average should be 90 / 3 = 30 but it's 15 (So it's doubled the innings and not outs = 90 runs in eight innings with 2 not outs so 90 / 6 = 15. Pretty sure it's ruining my career average too but can't be certain because on career pane it shows matches and not outs but not innings)

Last edited:

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Match Type: Club T20
Teams used: Leeds v various
Over Count: Various
Issue (one line description): Glasses
Bug description (detail): My player doesn't wear the glasses I've given him when batting or fielding.

JauntyM

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version Number: 1.03 (whatever the latest is)
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: All
Teams used: All
Ground: All
Over Count: All
Issue (one line description): Can't dive while after canceling the run
Bug description: I am not too sure if this is a bug or not because whenever I cancel my run I can't seem to dive back in which causes run outs for me a lot of times. I press the "Triangle" key for the batsman to dive but it doesn't work.

Vamsi2k99

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version Number: 1.03
Game Mode: Any
Ground: USER CREATED
Issue (one line description): Heavy Frame rate drops and crowd looking like shadow in custom grounds.
Bug description: I have created 4 stadiums with budget less than 50% . When i play a match in any of the created stadium , frame rate drops heavily and is unplayable at times. This does 'nt happen when played in preloaded or ondisk stadiums .Also in created stadiums , the crowd looks black like shadows of some kind.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Match Type: First Class
Teams used: Yorkshire
Issue (one line description): Statistics error ruining career mode.
Bug description (detail): In my current season stats it says three first class matches but shows 11 innings. In three matches I've had six innings which is the most possible. This included 1 not out. I've got 158 runs at an average of 15.8. It should be twice that at 31.6.

It's ruining my career stats too. I noticed this because when I walk out to bat it show my batting average but even when I scored more my average would drop. I've got 554 runs with three not outs. Frustratingly it show matches but not innings in this pane. My average show as 20.52. 554 runs divided by average of 20.52 equals 27 'out' innings but I've only played 13 matches so 26 innings would be the most possible. At best, assuming I've been needed to bat twice in every match and three not outs taken into consideration the most my 554 runs would be divided by is 23 which would equal 24.08. It didn't do this in my first season in First Class but seems that in my second every innings and dismissal is counted twice thus ruining (Halving if from the beginning) my average.

Please, please can you rectify this.

Many many thanks for this. Love the game, would just like my batting stats to be as good as they could be!

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: PS4 PRO
Game Mode: Career / International / Domestic
Ground: All
Issue (one line description): All Tournaments having more than 2 teams , Final is played at SCG (Sydney)
Bug description (detail): All International and domestic tournaments involving more than 2 teams , the tournament final is played at SCG no matter where the league is being played.
How do players travel from one country to another for only to play final? Except PSL final.
Photo / Video: Not required anyone can observe it.

lenny286

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Match Type: First Class/Club T20
Teams used: Gloucestershire
Issue (one line description): Wrong batsman on strike after Not Out verdict with 3rd umpire
Bug description (detail): Whenever you survive an appeal with the third umpire (I've experienced it with a stumping & run outs) at the strikers end, you automatically start the next delivery at the other end.

Match Type: List A/England One Day Shield
Ground: Swalec (Glamorgan)
Issue (one line description): Game forcing me to replay the same fixture
Bug description (detail): Had to replay the same fixture 3 times before I just simulated it, think it was game 8 of the List A plate 3rd season of career mode. I did have to load the game in the middle of play which I don't normally do, not sure if this affected it.

For what it's worth, I've noticed the same innings errors in the stats screens as everyone else - especially in club cricket, but hopefully won't see that anymore ;)

Love the game though, thanks for your hard work!

lenny286

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Match Type: First Class
Ground: Lord's
Over Count: 80.1
Issue (one line description): Opposition take new ball mid over, game stuck with bowler at the end of his run up, umpire holding his hand out to prevent him from bowling
Bug description (detail): I skipped ahead until I took strike, then opposition take new ball one ball into the over (when I finally regain strike). The umpire holds his hand out (similar to when you check the field) and the game just rests there, umpire's hand out, bowler unable to bowl. It doesn't crash, because I can advance all the way down the wicket, look around the field, but he never delivers the ball.

I am hours into my career mode, and about to be selected for England, and now I am unable to continue my progress due to this bug. Any fixes or ways around this? PLEASE!

Chris Bone

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Can anyone explain this beauty....
Match reduced to 30 overs a side at about the 12 over m
20170406_204538.jpg
ark...

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Game Mode: Local Co-op
Match Type: Competition T20
Players don't run despite pressing the 'run' button a lot of time.
Bug Description: During co-op, one of the controllers(I've a theory that whichever is the first player; blue on controller screen; starts acting up but can't prove it) generally face a lot of issues during running. The other one acts fine more or less. The one that acts up often doesn't respond or responds after multiple attempts to run/cancel-run calls. So far we've been able to manage by identifying which controller is acting up and then have the running done only by the guy controlling the other controller. This isn't ideal and I would like this issue to be fixed, please. :)

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Odi
Teams used:
England v Australia
Ground Adelaide Oval
Over Count:
?
Issue (one line description D/L method
Bug description (detail) AI batting first rain interrupts play 45 mins in to game time 1145 resumes at 1.05 and reduced to 30 overs per side which would make game finish at 4.50 instead of 6.00 for a 50 over match should have been restricted to about 39 overs each also it doesn't change the amount of overs bowlers can bowl which in this case should be limited to 6 overs per bowler but it allows bowler to bowl more and it doesn't change the fielding power plays usally I have restrictions for first 15 overs but should be less for a 30 over match

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Game Mode: Local Co-op
Match Type: Competition T20
Players change strike after stumping attempt.
Bug Description: It has happened to me now more than once that the batsmen change strike after a stumping attempt by the keeper in the middle of the over without a run being scored. I love playing co-op and when this happens, one of us is found off guard. One ball you're at the non striker end and without any run scored now you're on strike. Weird! Would be nice if you guys can fix that.

Users who are viewing this thread