Platform: PS4
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0898
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test
Teams used: England v Netherlands
Ground: Amstelveen
Over Count: 24 in Net 1st inns after 59.5 in Eng
Issue (one line description): Early finish
Bug description (detail): At the bottom of the screen it said 8 overs left in the day but after I completed the next over we walked off. Not sure what time it was and may just be to do with number of boundaries/wickets fallen etc that we reached finish time. Was a Day/Night game so wasn't bad light or anything. Obviously means we only got through 84 overs in the day and I would have used different bowlers if I knew we were finishing earlier.

Game Version Number: 1.03
Game Mode: ODI World Championship
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: Downloaded
Ground: In Australia
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Result of group game played not recorded for correct teams
Bug description (detail): Saved my game playing as Pakistan V Australia. When I reloaded the save it said Sri Lanka Vs Bangladesh! When playing the loaded game its Pakistan V Australia but when it finished it showed the result for Sri Lanka Vs Bangladesh and even showed our players in the summary. What that meant was my original game result for the correct teams was not recorded and it showed Pakistan V Australia match still to be played? In patch 2 this happened in the T20 World cup which in Patch 3 looks resolved.[DOUBLEPOST=1486376235][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: PS4
Game Mode: Tour
Ground: Gabba (BBL)
Issue (one line description): Scorecard details incorrect

Bug description (detail): A few of my catches by the wicketkeeper are being credited to other players on the scorecard.[DOUBLEPOST=1486376250][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: PS4
Game Mode: Tour
Ground: Gabba (BBL)
Issue (one line description): Day Night Test using Red Ball

Bug description (detail): Day night test being played with Red ball instead of the Pink Ball. No option to change this before the game.

Platform: XBOX one
Game Version Number: Patch3 (will add version when I get home)
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: T20
Teams used:
Downloaded
Ground: In Australia
Issue (one line description): Test teams and test kit used in T20
Bug description (detail): Just got selected for South Africa T20 in Australia. No T20 kit and team. Playing with test kit and team.

Last edited:
Game Mode: N/A
Match Type: N/A
Ground: N/A
Issue (one line description): Lost all my Logo data

Bug description (detail): Was just checking my teams and noticed all the downloaded team logos and kits have gone? Please find out what is causing this for the next patch as i downloaded a lot of teams. Now need to re-download them.

Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0879
Game Mode: Career Mode
Match Type: All
Teams Used: Downloaded (Best)
Ground: All
Issue (one line description): One type of kit used for all formats

Bug Description (Detail): When playing for Derbyshire on career mode the only kit that is used is the one day kit. It is used for first class and t20. I simmed forward and played for England and they also use their one day kit for all formats.

Last edited:
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0879
Game Mode: Career Mode
Match Type: Round 15
Teams Used: Default
Ground: Cant remeber
Over Count: Cant remember
Issue (one line description): Ball went through the bat

Bug Description (Detail): When playing straight drive, ball went through the bat and i got bowled as if it was an inside edge. Please see pictures for reference.

Attachments

• IMG_6170.PNG
    IMG_6170.PNG
    246.7 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_6171.PNG
    IMG_6171.PNG
    252.4 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_6172.PNG
    IMG_6172.PNG
    237.5 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0898
Game Mode: Aby
Teams Used:
Get Bested
Ground: Ground related Get Best issue
Issue (one line description): When Get Besting NZ teams, it will give you domestic grounds, but also cause a double up and a triple up of one other!

Bug Description (Detail): Get Besting appears to give you grounds to go with domestic teams and that's fine, but in my case (for NZ teams) it's given a double up of Wellington Park, University Oval and McLean Park and a triple up of Hagley Oval!

Additionally, I just went in to start a new game between two different New Zealand sides (Canterbury vs Central Districts) and instead of Wellington Park (as was listed in my earlier attempt at a game), it lists the first Wellington Park as CREATED Ground.

Whilst looking through the menus to describe this fault it has literally just gotten worse. I backed out to check the teams I'd chosen above to list them here and then I went back to Match Settings. All of a sudden the New Zealand Ground options have changed completely!!!

I now have an option of: Greater Noida Cricket Stadium, SYDNEY CRICKET GROUND (Default), CREATED GROUND, MCG, The Gabba, WELLINGTON PARK (Default), Seddon Park, Eden Park, Hagley Oval, University Oval, McLean Park, University Oval, Hagley Oval, McLean Park, RANDOM.

This is very unusual and happens if I back out to team selection and then proceed through to Match Settings.

I've had to add more, as I went completely back to main menu and went back into selecting two other teams (Otago Volts vs Northern Knights). All of a sudden the options of stadia available in New Zealand have changed and now I have available, University Oval, Northern Oval (made from Durban Fields), WELLINGTON PARK (default), Seddon Park, Eden Park, Hagley Oval, University Oval (again), McLean Park, University Oval (third time), Hagley Oval (again), McLean Park (again), RANDOM.

I tried backing out to team selection and then going back into Match Settings and then the options were this oddball assortment again: Greater Noida Cricket Stadium, SYDNEY CRICKET GROUND (Default), CREATED GROUND, MCG, The Gabba, WELLINGTON PARK (Default), Seddon Park, Eden Park, Hagley Oval, University Oval, McLean Park, University Oval, Hagley Oval, McLean Park, RANDOM

Last edited:
Platform:PS4
Game Version Number:v0.1.0.1.0898
Game Mode:career
Match Type: T20 and Odi
Teams used: Pakistan and England
Ground: NA
Over Count:NA
Issue (one line description): players only wear test kits

Bug description (detail):as soon as i changed my bat, I only got test kits even for odi and t20

Game Version Number: V 0.1.0.1.0899
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: T20i
Teams used: West Indies Vs Pakistan (AI) (get best)
Ground: Lahore Cricket Club
Over Count: WI (16 Over due to Rain) and Pakistan 0.2 and the rain came down
Issue (one line description): Pakistan Won by 10wkts.
Bug description (detail): After WI Score 218 in 16 Overs, got Beat after only two ball been bowl against Pakistan and they hit 12 Runs.

Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0898
Game Mode: Aby
Teams Used:
in game in teams
Ground: bloemfontein
Issue (one line description): batsman at non striking end
Bug Description (Detail)
both batsman standing at not strikers end, bowler has open wicket to bowl to

Bug Description :

Batsman change ends after a unsuccessful stumping referral

Game Version Number: Latest
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type:
T20i
Teams used: India Vs Zimbabwe
Ground: Sydney Cricket Ground
Over Count: 17
Issue (one line description): Field resetting after every ball and presets not getting applied correctly
Bug description (detail):

Here's the deal. At the end of powerplay, i set defensive fields and say apply all. The field is continued for sometime until one over ( at random) the field switches to being completely different. I had 5 players in the outfield, now it has 1 player in the outfield with no mid off or long off. All this without any sort of screen change which left me quizzed

Game Mode: Career year 2021
Match Type:
T20i
Teams used: Sylhet
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): finished t20 comp, then finals played without me. Computer scored for me and i didn't simulate. Plus my stats changed.
Bug description (detail): So I finished my first Bangladesh t20 comp in 2nd place and we qualified for finals. I clicked "proceed to next match" and went straight to kfc big bash?? Looked at the results of the finals and i scored in both games but it skipped me playing them. Then, i checked a few things (as i naturally do) before starting the next tournament and all my stats improved dramatically! ie. my footwork was 85, now 100, my defence was 50, now 61, my catching 60, now 71 etc. This the Big Ant team should know about if they don't already. Cheers guys great game!!

Game Mode: Online
Match Type:
T20
Teams used: Different
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description):8 Runs
Bug description (detail): if you hit 4 runs, it sometime come with 8 runs which is impossible.

Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0898
Game Mode: Casual
Teams used: England v Scotland
Ground: The Grange
Over Count: Last ball of the innings
Issue (one line description): Caught but ball bounced
Bug description (detail): I was given out caught having hit the ball into the ground, the ball ricocheted up, hit the bat again and was caught by short leg. I reviewed but was given out.

Users who are viewing this thread