DEC 21st: Planet Cricket Cup Final

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Icc Supersoakers - Post Match Interview

REP: You must be devastated at losing in the final?

W3LSH: Well, of course we are, but fair play to the PC Rockers, their bowling was amazing. I thought we were in with a massive shout after bowling them out for 198 - but, alas, it was not to be and I am just delighted to have reached the final of such an amazing competition!

REP: Well done ICC Supersoakers.

W3LSH: Thanks

nik

International Cricketer
i mean to say that people who played well in the group matches.....didn't perform well here! This also includes me

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Tony Grieg: Well PC Rockers You won the final

Brett_Lee: Yeh what a great game. We're gonna be celebrating for ages. Some great batting by our batsman (especially Wildwil and duded64) carried us to a great total if they had got ducks we would hav had a total of around 100. Also in the end id like to congratulate Freddiefan and Gazzzaf for leading the bowling.

Tony Greig: Well Congratulations on your 2/29 how did you feel when you saw all your wickets tumble?

Brett_Lee: Well it was pretty scary i thought we were gonna lose from when Our star batsman like Rameez Aslam and Britishchampion and Duded64 and our other batsmen fell for around 20. Plus when the Supersoakers were way ahead of the run rate i was even more worried but our great fielding backed up our win.

Tony Greig: Well done Rockers

Brett_Lee: Thanks and id like to thank the ICC Supersoakers for their effort in the comp and for putting up a big challange today.

Last edited:

rickyp

International Coach
and then the PC rockers come crashing back to earth realizing it was a pre season tournie!

who should get player of the series?
kamran kahn got a 5 fa and a 4 fa, dunno about the rest, post your thoughts

FreddieFan

International Coach
Well played lads, good team effort, not just in the final but for the whole pre season.

rickyp

International Coach
can i get everyones thoughts on the format of the first post, for the season im gonna have just like the super soakers pic just at 400x400 instead of 100x100 for every team, ill also have the league pic

Brett_Lee

International Coach
FreddieFan said:
Well played lads, good team effort, not just in the final but for the whole pre season.
You were our star bowler i wasnt as good you took like 15 wickets i only took 7

D

Deleted member 11215

Congratulations Pc Rockers since ive managed we've never lost but we must also remember What A good Fight ICC Put up. Well done to both teams!

pdathert

School Cricketer
I was not out in the semi and in the final!

combined score of 60 no.

Well done Rockers! :happy

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Ah, good try. Interesting that for the final was prepared a poor pitch. Anyhow, we are happy that we made a strong preseason run, although that has nothing to do with the real games. :)

Gibbsrules

Club Cricketer
We won!!!!!!!!!!!Against all odds,we are the pre-season champs!Great job to all the players.Well done to the captain,Freddie_Fan,and both Rameez and Duded 64 for managing the side so well.Now,lets go and win the real thing.

Users who are viewing this thread