Divided Europe - Trades Open Now!

If we are allowed to trade between different county regions, then I'll trade Shahzad or Plunkett for Joyce. I have too many good bowlers and am a bit weak in the middle-lower order.

hedger_14 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

WTF. How did I forget Watson :facepalm

I know why. Cause I was looking at the APL International all-rounders and just thought of Hopes and Henriques for the Aussie all-rounders.

I was wondering if you had just forgotten him, or didn't rate him, but didn't want to mention him because I wanted him :p

I need a bowler. Not quite sure who to get.

I don't think you need Watson. You should trade him to me

Oram would strengthen your bowling.

Oram will slightly strenghten my bowling for a game or so before he gets injured :sarcasm

riz7khan12 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

I need a bowler. Not quite sure who to get.

look at the most wickets taken in ODI's on cricinfo, gives a good general idea. :)

I'm thinking Vettori or Bollinger or Johnson at the moment.

I was tossing up between Oram and Vettori but I wanted a pace bowler and Oram is a slightly better batsman.

But he's only played 17 ODIs in total, whereas both Johnson and Vettori have performed over a longer period of time.

I pick Vettori :D

Nice drafting guys, got that over pretty quickly in the end.

I've put the first three squads in the opening post, too tired to do any more now though :p

Right, all done, and now the trading begins. If both managers agree on a trade, it is passed :D

Chewie, you need to take out a player and replace with a second Welshman, Cosgrove doesn't count! James Harris is probably your best bet.

I guess I'll take out Jonkman for Harris

That's a tricky one. I'll think about it.

The trade window will slam shut at 11:00pm GMT Sunday 3rd October... maybe with more of a whimper than a bang.

Andy, I'll be on holiday until next Saturday/Sunday so could you manage my team if any matches are on while I am gone.

And still waiting on Chewie's trade decision.

Users who are viewing this thread