Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Whoever thinks Wikipedia is a credible source, admit it, you are a lousy student!

D

Deleted member 9102

I did the edit to the 69th just to show how anyone can edit/vandalise an obscure wiki page... Unless citations are given and you read something from those, any info on Wiki could be totally made up... I thought people knew how this worked by now?

The latest we have is the tweet from Ross clearly stating the 15th, who is obviously the best source of such info, so unless we hear anything directly from BA about any change to that, I'm confident that's when it'll arrive.

BRAB

International Coach
Are you taking it instead? Because where did I say it was a legit source? Unless you don't understand what "taking it with a pinch of salt" means

Why on earth would you even post it if you think it's not legit?

Just no logic there at all

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Tbh as long as they release a bug free game, I don't care when the game releases.

99% of games release buggy. But one thing is for sure BA for DBC on PC gets patched super fast if anything majorly is wrong. It will come when its ready. I'm kinda not looking towards 15th.. If it comes out before the end of jan is more my thinking. :)

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
99% of games release buggy. But one thing is for sure BA for DBC on PC gets patched super fast if anything majorly is wrong. It will come when its ready. I'm kinda not looking towards 15th.. If it comes out before the end of jan is more my thinking. :)

No I understand, but my comment was relative to the fact that console release having more issues than expected.

To be honest, I am glad the PC version is coming out later. Gives them time to incorporate what they haven't learned from the console release.

zuhayr92

Club Cricketer
With the state of the console versions and the lack of communication it suggests a delay is likely.

BRAB

International Coach
With the state of the console versions and the lack of communication it suggests a delay is likely.

Bigant directly communicated that the release date was the 15th of Jan.

D

Deleted member 9102

Bigant directly communicated that the release date was the 15th of Jan.
I'm finding it hard to fathom why there is this doubt, or even the slightest inclination to take Wikipedia "with a pinch of salt" (even that's giving it way too much credit). We have seen a date clearly stated from the CEO...

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

It would make sense to have the pc launch the same day as the patch. Otherwise you'll have pages of posts from pc users about bugs that are (hopefully) fixed but in submission.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It would make sense to have the pc launch the same day as the patch. Otherwise you'll have pages of posts from pc users about bugs that are (hopefully) fixed but in submission.

I'm more than certain the PC version, whenever it is released, will be the enhanced version. Big Ant have confirmed they are working on Patch 3 and I'm sure some or most of it would make it to the PC version given the fact they don't have to pay for it to the platform holders and nor do they have to go through the extended platform certification process.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I did the edit to the 69th just to show how anyone can edit/vandalise an obscure wiki page... Unless citations are given and you read something from those, any info on Wiki could be totally made up... I thought people knew how this worked by now?

The latest we have is the tweet from Ross clearly stating the 15th, who is obviously the best source of such info, so unless we hear anything directly from BA about any change to that, I'm confident that's when it'll arrive.
He also re-comfirmed it on facebook under his account, surely he didn't do it to irritate us fans!

i dont understand almost 5 days to go for pc release but stil no info such az pre ordr from steam or any other about pc game .. i know relase date is 15th as Ross said ..

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
For those who can't see it, this is Ross's Facebook posting:

Ross Symons

January 3 at 9:57am ·
DBC17 Steam releases 15 January 2017. There are no other details regarding pre-orders, price, etc. at this time. Unfortunately I cannot respond to all of the PM's, please take this as a blanket answer.

Users who are viewing this thread