Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
So seriously can anyone tell me how to field of my own bowling after patch 3 I keep using all my upgraded points coz it's annoying me so much just watching the ball trickle past his legs for a single
yeah they went from superhuman fielding to superuseless fielding -- we need a balance :) but there be nothing u can do about it at this point.

Zaneo

Club Captain
yeah they went from superhuman fielding to superuseless fielding -- we need a balance :) but there be nothing u can do about it at this point.
Dam give me my points back i will put them on my aggressiveness thanks

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yesterday thought of doing some ground/ nets training...& was thoroughly shocked & dissapointed after seeing the Broadcast camera missing altogther in both ground & nets training...

From what I remember , it was present in the DEmo in the initial versions but later removed ...

However I felt it would be present in teh actual game, but dissappointingly it isn't

Sincerely Hope all the camera modes are made available in the future patches..

@MattW

Sir Is that true?

@grkrama That video in the broadcast camera thread which you uploaded must be of the earlier versions of the demo? Isnt it?

DeadShot

Club Captain
ya that was before release academy nets
I have been playing only in broadcast camera till now. Is it like it I'm missing something on playing with it.

Does other camera mode offer better shot controls and refined experience?

Please confirm.

mattk

Associate Cricketer
I have been playing only in broadcast camera till now. Is it like it I'm missing something on playing with it.

Does other camera mode offer better shot controls and refined experience?

Please confirm.
Of course its all subjective but the game was designed to be played with behind the bat camera angles.

Arunavo Chakraborty

School Cricketer
Hello Friends , I am new to cricket and as a newbie i find it difficult to understand what is "Wearing" and "Worn" in "Pitch Condition" and what is "quick pitch wear " and how these things affect the game( Bowling / Batting)...Any of you please help me if ... Thank you...

SaurabhSteel

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hello Friends , I am new to cricket and as a newbie i find it difficult to understand what is "Wearing" and "Worn" in "Pitch Condition" and what is "quick pitch wear " and how these things affect the game( Bowling / Batting)...Any of you please help me if ... Thank you...
A wearing wicket is one that is gradually deteriorating. A worn wicket is one that is breaking apart. A wearing or worn wicket will have an impact on the game as it makes for better conditions for bowling and tougher for batting. Usually a wearing wicket or a worn wicket will assist spinners as they get more grip from the surface and turn. Also it could assist the fast bowlers as they get more assistance when bowling cutters- Off cutter and Leg cutter.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

"Wearing" wkt would be akin to a 4th day pitch in Tests and in cricketing terms should start helping spinners with a bit of variable bounce with an odd ball stopping. In an ideal world batting shouldn't be that easy on such wkts.
"Worn" wkt would be similar to a 5th day pitch in tests and should help spinners a lot with more variable bounce with more balls stopping on the batsmen and should theoretically make batting difficult.

"Quick Pitch Wear" set to 'Yes' means that the pitch will deteriorate as the match goes along. If you set it to 'No' it means the pitch condition shouldn't change much over the duration of the match.

Users who are viewing this thread