Don Bradman CRICKET 14 Batting/Bowling/Fielding Controls (Updated)

wrick3000

Club Captain
Is there an option of customizing the batting/bowling controls?

We don't know yet. But I don't think tweaking the control will help. As far as we know ROSS & Co. This has to be the easiest of controls they came up with, considering how completely different, complex & innovative approach they have taken towards CRICKET 14.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
PES once had a tagline that basicalaly said no two goals will ever feel or look the same again. I feel with these controller mapping we can assume no two balls will ever exactly be the same again.

wrick3000

Club Captain
PES once had a tagline that basicalaly said no two goals will ever feel or look the same again. I feel with these controller mapping we can assume no two balls will ever exactly be the same again.

Or all balls will be same one after another for days...
We will pull the RAS back and push it straight up until and unless we start to time the jump and release it properly.

Hunbbel

Club Captain
This game sounds amazing. And it could be out before AC. Can't wait.:yes

It will definitely be released before Ashes Cricket 2013. AC is set to be released (if it isn't further delayed anymore :p) for November. BA '14 will be out somewhere in September. Most likely after 15th of September.

I scored three identical goals in PES....all penalties. Same height...same side. :yes

gamer22

Club Captain
How can RAS up determine the line of the delivery? If you want to bowl outside the off how can releasing RAS would determine where you want to pitch the ball?

sahilnatu

Club Captain
How can RAS up determine the line of the delivery? If you want to bowl outside the off how can releasing RAS would determine where you want to pitch the ball?

RAS UP ? This will deliver the ball, when you release it and what position you push to, will determine the ultimate line and length of the delivery inside your original Length Range.

If you push directly up on the RAS your line will be just outside off stump, pushing up to the left or right of that position will affect the line accordingly.

That was probably the easiest thing to find around. Have a read, mate.

toby123

Club Captain
I think that if you are facing a fast bowler it could be difficult to hit your shot quick enough if there isnt a ball marker, but I think the more you play the game the better your reactions would get so you could pull off your shot earlier.
The bowling could also be tricky at first so I will definitely be hitting the nets for the first couple of hours.
But after you master these controls the game will be AMAZING:). The extra features will boost this game so you will never get bored. Really looking forward to this game!!!

omardalvi

School Cricketer
It'll be good to see how precise how will have to be with your RAS when batting. Wonder if flicking it just a little either way, will make you miss the ball.

gamer22

Club Captain
LEFT ANALOG STICK (LAS) - Foot Placement while playing a shot.
RIGHT ANALOG STICK (RAS) - Controls the Bat.

what does control the bat precisely mean? It means in which direction we want to play the shot? So if we are using one hand for the foot placement other for the bat how would we select which shot we want to play? Lofted or ground shot? And how can we advance down the wicket?

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
LEFT ANALOG STICK (LAS) - Foot Placement while playing a shot.
RIGHT ANALOG STICK (RAS) - Controls the Bat.

what does control the bat precisely mean? It means in which direction we want to play the shot? So if we are using one hand for the foot placement other for the bat how would we select which shot we want to play? Lofted or ground shot? And how can we advance down the wicket?

How about reading the whole thread dude

Users who are viewing this thread