Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I guess your officially the 1st person to own the game in Germany! Well done. Do you have any spare copies or did you cancel your other pre-orders?

Happy about the first part.... ATM I just got 1 copy will be getting another one from Dubai for a friend in 2 3 days.

I canceled all other pre-orders as friend in Pakistan got his copy from Pakistan and mighty ape needed 14-17 days to ship.

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We shipped more into India day one than FIFA did on day one and they are all sold out*

*sold out means the distributor has not got any left, as opposed to "sold through" which means the stores have none. There are a few still in the stores but not many.

I'd expect a even better response to PC version.

Does this mean approx 10,000 copies sold in India on day 1?

msplash9

Club Captain
We shipped more into India day one than FIFA did on day one and they are all sold out*

*sold out means the distributor has not got any left, as opposed to "sold through" which means the stores have none. There are a few still in the stores but not many.

So Ross , Do you think Indian market is getting better for games, at least for circket games ?

Last edited:

BRAB

International Coach
Guys I am on a hatrick right now!! :O

Edit: didn't get it

stevo1

Club Cricketer
Is it possible to push quick singles? Just started and one of my gripes so far.

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Test match...match summary scorecard is wrong...it should be in the order of
1st team 1st innings, 2nd team 1st innings, 1st team 2nd innings, 2nd team 2nd innings...after watching a video i figured this out...please try to fix this in your first patch ross...it creates so much of confusion...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Awesome narration there. Seems I got picked up for MOTM too . You made me proud mate

I can't begin to explain how cool it is to "play" with a bunch of you guys, I've previously been about as interested in the P2P online-gameplay as a sock in a bucket, but I'm GENUINELY looking forward to playing a few of you guys in this game, should be great fun.

...just not any time soon, because I'm super shit right now and career mode is taking up too much of my time!

imhassan

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
So everybody is enjoying the commentary now.

Told ya. ;)

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
I can't begin to explain how cool it is to "play" with a bunch of you guys, I've previously been about as interested in the P2P online-gameplay as a sock in a bucket, but I'm GENUINELY looking forward to playing a few of you guys in this game, should be great fun.

...just not any time soon, because I'm super shit right now and career mode is taking up too much of my time!

I really hope more people on here buy the PC version when its out. Really looking forward to the release and some online multiplayer. Two months from now:( @Ross any chance of pushing the date into may atleast? :spy

Thats really great to hear Ross. Hopefully India would be a good market for DBC. Its really surprising though that with such limited promotions in India it still managed to score higher than Fifa! Cricket crazy country, sure it is :)

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Buttler just went for a sweep off Muirhead, it brushed his gloves, and bowled him.

So. Good.

Last edited:

Guybrush Threep

Club Captain
Has the Indian soccer team ever made the World Cup? It doesn't seem to be a popular game over there at all.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I really hope more people on here buy the PC version when its out. Really looking forward to the release and some online multiplayer. Two months from now:( @Ross any chance of pushing the date into may atleast? :spy

I have to say there is no chance of this occurring, it has to be two months from today.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Has the Indian soccer team ever made the World Cup? It doesn't seem to be a popular game over there at all.

Its the second most popular game. Its all due to the ManUs Arsenals and Chelseas. They have a massive following here. Football is definitely the second most followed sport in the country not for how we play but for the love of the sport.

handsome

International Coach
I have to say there is no chance of this occurring, it has to be two months from today.

Really hope that there is a release atleast in June. :)

Is there any chance that the PC version will have another patch to fix the issues reported for XBOX and PS3 version ?

Akki_0271

School Cricketer
what is the exact trigger for batting????????????
is it Right stick or R1/2 or L1/2??????????????pls help
i m nt able to time it

Users who are viewing this thread