sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
how to apply mods on xbox360???

you cant apply mods on the xbox 360 mods are only available to PC versions. Hopefully in the next edition there may be some implementation to have PC mods on the new consoles via the academy.

jomo

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Netherlands
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
why new consoles only what will happen to the old console users?

grkrama

National Board President
Just had a pretty cool t20 casual match on legend, green pitch, between India ATB and Runtouchables [my team] the match in itself was pretty fun and has a story of its own will put it out when i have time for editing it!

Like @blockerdave posted a few pages ago, short of the length deliveries are the trick to get more edges! Its not just the edges but the way the AI plays in itself is a bit more realistic with this length! It also certainly helps to notice the batsman weakness and target it more! varying the pace also helps a bit!

Got 3 good edges, spilled one! had many more not so good edges too or to say AI was more edgy!

The last one is a gem, had kept target that batsman on the ribs for some time with his weakness being back foot and finally got him!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Just had a pretty cool t20 casual match on legend, green pitch, between India ATB and Runtouchables [my team] the match in itself was pretty fun and has a story of its own will put it out when i have time for editing it!

Like @blockerdave posted a few pages ago, short of the length deliveries are the trick to get more edges! Its not just the edges but the way the AI plays in itself is a bit more realistic with this length! It also certainly helps to notice the batsman weakness and target it more! varying the pace also helps a bit!

Got 3 good edges, spilled one! had many more not so good edges too or to say AI was more edgy!

The last one is a gem, had kept target that batsman on the ribs for some time with his weakness being back foot and finally got him!

Wow you get such realistic wickets....how do you manage this? you're playing on Legend also? any patch etc?

Thank you! I really wish bowling was more fun, right now I find it really boring!

grkrama

National Board President
Wow you get such realistic wickets....how do you manage this? you're playing on Legend also? any patch etc?

Thank you! I really wish bowling was more fun, right now I find it really boring!

I think short of a good length balls do the trick, plus also looking at the batsman weakness and trying to mix the pace works! bowling is still not ideal interms of edges, its still less frequent, the times it comes together well is less, but when it happens it really feels great!

Got a couple more in another match, this time on a different pitch!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I think short of a good length balls do the trick, plus also looking at the batsman weakness and trying to mix the pace works! bowling is still not ideal interms of edges, its still less frequent, the times it comes together well is less, but when it happens it really feels great!

Got a couple more in another match, this time on a different pitch!

Thanks, are you using any patches? lowered skills etc? or does it not matter...

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Playing a tour at the moment.

Noticed that the first tour match was played at Bradman Oval, and the second at the SCG. Thought this was odd as I thought that tours ended up being all played at the same stadium - certainly this happened before when I toured South Africa.

However, when I went in to the test series, I saw this:

BGK3mat.jpg

Multiple venues in a test series! I really didn't think that happened... has it always been like that?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well my edges have dried up quite a bit, perhaps down to playing not so good bowlers vs very good batsmen.

Did have a great dismissal, inside edge into bad and looped up, taken by slip running in.

Actually just finished a brilliant 4-ball test match, will write it up soon.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Well my edges have dried up quite a bit, perhaps down to playing not so good bowlers vs very good batsmen.

Did have a great dismissal, inside edge into bad and looped up, taken by slip running in.

Actually just finished a brilliant 4-ball test match, will write it up soon.

I'm curious about that "hack" that was released last night which claimed to give more edges and wickets. However the thread has been deleted I think so not sure whats going on there :/

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'm curious about that "hack" that was released last night which claimed to give more edges and wickets. However the thread has been deleted I think so not sure whats going on there :/

If it was anything legit it wouldn't be deleted

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
If it was anything legit it wouldn't be deleted

The guy messaged me as I posted it in his thread and he said it got deleted because it should be in downloads forum and he doesn't have permission to post there yet....which is a bit odd because I just tried this hack and it is legit. I played 15 overs of my current 50 over ODI match AUS(me) vs NZ and I was getting smashed about on veteran mode. So I loaded the patch and there's about 5 setitngs so I just put it on normal and I was getting edges galore. So I thought they'd leave something like this in the forums but hey ho.

So much so the one time it went to the keeper I forgot to appeal because of excitement and didn't get the wicket. However the edges only seemed to come from the leggie steve smith. I bowled 10 overs with the quicks and didn't get any :(

Users who are viewing this thread