Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

a lot of ppl on this forum already confirmed that if cricket academy works on your laptop\desktop, the full game will work perfectly fine as well. so I am not at all worried about anything now.

if it doesn't work then ps3 is always an option for me.

regards.

I'm not sure how they come up with that assumption.. It is a good sign, but you can't compare one player being modelled on the editing screen or nets to fifteen guys on a cricket field in a dynamic situation with crowd and stadium environments. Correct me if I am wrong.

I've got an Xbox but it's going to be a real hassle getting it connected to the internet to download teams from the academy for me. I still have no idea how that works, but I use a wireless ADSL dongle on my laptop and have no idea if my Xbox will communicate with that.

Hmm, I read on here that you need your Xbox connected to the internet, but not a Live gold connection to use cricket academy?
Oh I may well be incorrect then, I just thought that any and all online features from within any game were unavailable unless you had Gold on the 360. I'd be happy to be wrong.

All elements of Cricket Academy are available with Silver Xbox membership.

Online multiplayer is not.

Can someone add the videos of net session in Videos thread??

yet to buy a controller for PC :( btw Great work Ross - Heartful thanks to U
:cheers

All elements of Cricket Academy are available with Silver Xbox membership.

Online multiplayer is not.
Nice :).

You must be pretty pleased with how well the nets have been received? I think it's been a resounding success!

After so many years of broken/mediocre cricket games with long intervals in between, cancelled projects and pessimism, it finally seems like we're so close to getting the cricket game that this community has craved for so long.

Nice :).

You must be pretty pleased with how well the nets have been received? I think it's been a resounding success!

After so many years of broken/mediocre cricket games with long intervals in between, cancelled projects and pessimism, it finally seems like we're so close to getting the cricket game that this community has craved for so long.

Bad things take time, good things take even longer :p

Bad things take time, good things take even longer :p

great things take a 2014 release...thank you ross..

----------

Unfortunately I may have to lay off playing the nets... I have had my laptop shut itself down twice now while playing and when I boot it back up it says "Thermal Shutdown occurred to prevent overheating" which is entirely the fault of my computer. It heats up to stupid levels when it needs to do anything CPU/GPU intensive...

which laptop model you have....

With all the cricket on at the moment I just wish I could get my hands on the full game. I really get into cricket when there is a good series on.

Last edited:
Yeah, I told 79C he didn't need to buy the fifth day...

Ross, good things are never enough! We love the nets soo much, now the mouth watering will be to, enable that match practise, even if its 5 overs, just to get the feel of batting/bowling in front of the crowd,,,can we have that as a xmas pressie?

Ross, good things are always enough! We love the nets soo much, we don't even need anything extra! We are grateful!But for our pressie can Matt do something about everyone asking for expensive gifts in an orphanage? can we have that as a xmas pressie?

Fixed

Is it fixed, can you realy do nets for the next two months? Yes they give a feel of the game and to get hold of things, I am grateful, would be nice if Ross can do that for us, as he said "this might not be the final update before the game"

Okay so you're saying that in a FREE PLAYER CREATOR part of the game it should have the option to play a quick match? Hasn't Ross and BA done enough?

Users who are viewing this thread