Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Okay so you're saying that in a FREE PLAYER CREATOR part of the game it should have the option to play a quick match? Hasn't Ross and BA done enough?

It is there, isn't it? Just closed, they have done great things for us, though as said, good things are never enough, didn't say I'm not grateful but it would be great to see that, and it would make the wait for the full game an easier patient one

There will be Cricket Academy updates for sure however Batting in the Nets is all the gameplay that you're going to get.

Of course it would, because you'd basically have half of it.

Lol MattW,,,I love this game I can't wait anymore you know, the nets just make me wanna play the full game, I was trying my hand to the cookie jar

*Off-topic* what moves one through the ranks? like(school boy cricketer - )

Lol MattW,,,I love this game I can't wait anymore you know, the nets just make me wanna play the full game, I was trying my hand to the cookie jar

*Off-topic* what moves one through the ranks? like(school boy cricketer - )

Not posting crap

There will be Cricket Academy updates for sure however Batting in the Nets is all the gameplay that you're going to get.

Thanks Ross, Markkkk can make a good defense attorney, you should consider him, lol

The updates, will they change the version number: V0.99_94?

----------

Not posting crap

I look forward to move further up, as I'm on the right track hey! I don't post crap,,,Lol

Do you rule out being able to swap batsman in the future?

Yes, we debated it in here but decided you have to wait for the game to see yourself in it :)

So as I've already seen myself in the game, it'd be fine to unlock that mode for me right?

Lol of the day so far :)

I guess you could have asked that everyone except you get it because you have seen yourself in the game.... "MattW has not made any friends yet" - I can see why :p

So it would take even more practice and challenging playing as other players ,as i guess, Don's skills are maxed out ?

I thought there was controller vibration if you edged it/mistimed it? Is that not in the nets?

My controller vibrates at different levels for different mishits. Even if I get ideal timing it can hit high up on the bat and cause a vibration. It's just like having an unpleasant feeling in your hands if you mishit it in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread