Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Boys, i just had me 1st go, once u change the invert controls on multiplayer, then the games begin!! Ive had a shot at batting and bowling, its fair to say i could get divorced once i get a copy!!

Anyways, next on my to do list is to see if i can bat in pro mode camera!!

Were you playing multi-player, i.e. against another human opponent? Coz the videos we have seen seem to be from single player mode.

saif258

Club Captain
yeah but lets see some normal gameplay footage first.start of run up to getting smashed to the boundary.bobbleheads way down the line.

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
gameplay looks excellent.

mattk

Associate Cricketer
yeah but lets see some normal gameplay footage first.start of run up to getting smashed to the boundary.bobbleheads way down the line.

Beggars can't be choosers. The people at the play session will dictate what modes they want to play. Lighten up its just a bit of a novelty

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guess what kids, it's a play session of real people playing the real game how THEY want to play it. Don't like bobbleheads? Fine, but others do and that's the beauty of these play sessions. Lots of different play styles. Chill out.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
The presence of bobbleheads makes no difference. Literally zero impact on the gameplay you're seeing...

mattk

Associate Cricketer
The presence of bobbleheads makes no difference. Literally zero impact on the gameplay you're seeing...

Gameplay we're lucky to be seeing. I know if I was at the playsession I know I wouldn't be uploading anything :p

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
it makes no difference, the smoothness of the graphics and fluent movement of players, bat and ball matters most, and that has been satisfying till now by this uploads.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Bradman Oval looks very impressive. A great representation of the ground. Can't wait to see the other side of it.

Users who are viewing this thread