Status
Not open for further replies.

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I feel there must be two more things that has to be added in the game.many users already demanded it bt I also feel it shd there..
1. Injuries in career ,tour and competition matches (I feel it shd be definitely there, it will give a more realistic approach to the game)
2. More data like no. Of 6s and 4s and maiden ovrs...(optional, bt I feel it will take in more reality)

and about the recent beta update...I am not facing any crashes as far as I checked in offline mode(I don't play online and also I don't have any online friends:noway) and its feeling awesome.(although some field problems still there bt its clearly better than before)

akshay3677

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Game is crashing after today's mandatory update (Non Beta). It has crashed twice while I was setting up a few things in the Academy.

akshay3677

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Where in particular?
Hey Matt, first it happened when I was changing the home ground of Australia and later when I was saving a field in the Academy.

kamyFC

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Another thing I would like to tell is that the "Set same field for all batsman/ bowlers" doesn't seem to be working 100%..

Questions regarding that:

-Is that option applicable to one side batsman like the striker or for both striker and non striker??

-Why does the AI automatically change the field I have set to the same batsman, is that something included in the patch or does it need to be tweaked??

-Why that option is also made applicable to AI bowlers as well?? Because when I was fielding in career , the AI had the field I had set...

This !
Big Ant - This is one of the most anticipated fix!
Can you explain what the brand new - 'Set same field for all batsman/ bowlers' button, do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread