Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hope you can appreciate that I can't divulge all I know but will say that the tour and demos took place after talks had been undertaken for some months.

I surely do. Sorry for making things difficult for you. Sometimes, the curiosity gets the better of me.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
From what I understand bigant generally release pretty quickly after announcement (a month or less) so if that's the case then we should know something in the next week if march is still on, however tru blu are handling this and they may do it differently! I won't be panicking, its a game after all its bit like I'm waiting for a liver or kidney. I didn't know piracy was an issue on console, so I apologise for the earlier post about releasing in different regions as and where the distribution is set up.

Are you trying to say that this game is not as important as your vital organs? Geez, I don't know why I bother.

----------

I surely do. Sorry for making things difficult for you. Sometimes, the curiosity gets the better of me.

Not at all, it's ok to ask, I'm just saying that I'm not in a position to answer everything.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Bottom line the marketing and lack of pre-order availability is Ross's problem not ours. We can buy the game from somewhere...

I think the key question is when? Given the targeted release is end of March, barely 4 weeks away, and the game has yet to make an appearance on catalogues of some of the major retailers (Game, Amazon, Shopto etc.) in the biggest target market of the game, it does seem March release may not happen.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I am not going to make shit up and just wish for a good release this month or dare i say it soon afterwards. Now for the Aussies tomorrow 2 to 1 guys yeah.

PS For Ross.:D:yes:):clap:cheers:wave:thumbs Enjoy.

----------

Im a major player too*....can i have a presentation:p

*score around 50's in legend

God even if Matt get's to see the game i would be happy.

PS The funding for Matt's trip will be from Barmy/Dutch/Biggs/Blocker and Zombie bank accounts for there time on here but nothing from 79C as he makes shit up.

Biggs, please cake is not money ok unless it's a money cake.:spy

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Hasnt he already checked it out at the premiere?

Yes but i was talking about Matt's visit to Bigant for a private showing of the game. Ross and Matt locked in a room together playing with there joysticks, wait that sounds a bit ...:D

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Wait i am 100% Irrelevent guys.:rolleyes

PS Who changed that.:spy

----------

Give it a rest...

Snowy a serious question mate, did you create damo and darren. I laughed my ass off as i have seen some of my northern queensland customers sound a little like them.:clap

triniboycolin

Club Cricketer
if the ps4/xb1 versions are releasing later this year then it should be called dbc 15 with more stadiums and more bowling actions plus few improvement... what do yall think. or ross u can release the next versions in time with the pc version on ps store

venkniralac

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
if the ps4/xb1 versions are releasing later this year then it should be called dbc 15 with more stadiums and more bowling actions plus few improvement... what do yall think. or ross u can release the next versions in time with the pc version on ps store

Sorry first of all are you mad?or acting like mad?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

wouldn't surprise me if something along that lines happened, largely because it's hard to see next gen this side of summer

Users who are viewing this thread