Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
i make no apologies about going on about edges again, but just want to say how much a "natural" edge adds to the game.

i had this one today off my bowling to the AI - as you can see it didn't make a wicket, but i didn't care: it was just a brilliant cricket moment. Apologies for the poor camera phone quality of the video.

more and more of this in DBC17 please!!

I actually had 4 brilliant edges in this innings*: a drive caught at backward point; the one in the video; taken by the keeper in front of first slip (off a no ball - choker!!); and taken by the keeper off a drive. (disclaimer, i was bowling as 1984 West Indies vs Canada)

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've had an edge off a LH Fast bowler (I'm RH Bat) that went through the slip cordon for 4. Only once though but well worth it. Having played as an opener back in the day, I scored many runs this way esp if the grass was short (makes a big diff) but unfortunately BA purposefully nerfed this. still though it happened which is awesome.

garryjo82

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
i make no apologies about going on about edges again, but just want to say how much a "natural" edge adds to the game.

i had this one today off my bowling to the AI - as you can see it didn't make a wicket, but i didn't care: it was just a brilliant cricket moment. Apologies for the poor camera phone quality of the video.

more and more of this in DBC17 please!!

I actually had 4 brilliant edges in this innings*: a drive caught at backward point; the one in the video; taken by the keeper in front of first slip (off a no ball - choker!!); and taken by the keeper off a drive. (disclaimer, i was bowling as 1984 West Indies vs Canada)
look at the ball wow

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
the replays should be improved also, they are like Fifa replays. They should show exactly what happened in real time (same camera, same
audio, commentary etc.).

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I love DBC 14, it's a great game. The only thing I dislike is the commentary, it can get super annoying at times. I hope you guys can find some new commentators for DBC 17 :P

Again, please don't take this the wrong way - I appreciate everything you guys did for us and enjoy playing DBC immensely.

kamrul

Associate Captain
Is @BigAntStudios gonna own Fridays from this week? Really looking forward to have something to talk about the whole next week.

Last edited:

kamrul

Associate Captain
Not really! Was hoping that they will give us some news or something to cheer about. As Ross once said that they will own the fridays again.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Not really! Was hoping that they will give us some news or something to cheer about. As Ross once said that they will own the fridays again.

Might be a bit early, I don't think they have a release date but I'm guessing it's end of the year or start of the next. I can't bloody wait tbh, I've only just bought DBC14 and it's so good but there are many things I'm confident they will improve and then we finally have our dream cricket game!

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Well, so when we are expecting the Academy to be released? Requesting this time we should have the match practice button enabled along with the net practice! :)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...months and months away from that. Wouldn't be expecting anything like that anytime soon and there's absolutely zero percent chance they include match practice.

Slower burn this time around folks, already been told this numerous times.

D

Dutch

...months and months away from that. Wouldn't be expecting anything like that anytime soon and there's absolutely zero percent chance they include match practice.

Slower burn this time around folks, already been told this numerous times.
Exactly. Think it will be at least until after the summer that we will be seeing things in the public domain.....

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have a man on the inside, I reckon I'll be able to leak the good stuff with bakery promises, and more!

Embargos? Pfft. Nothing that a crisp Zimbabwean dollar can't fix.

Users who are viewing this thread