Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

Brentismaximas

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Maybe that is because its the only cricket game that is out atm. Hard to compare it when there is nothing to compare with!

Compare it to the real world. Real world cricket is so overrated what with the injuries and getting tired, and getting too old to compete with these whipper snappers. And the sucking at it, there is that.
In this game I'm a star on my national team. Premiere T20 teams are clamouring for my signature, crowds are shouting my name, children want to be me, woman are tearing at my clothes....oh wait no that's not in the game, that's in the real world, silly me.

DrewBi

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
@BigAntStudios
I noticed the camera in net training is different than in the actual game. You can see in the screenshot below the angle, zoom, height is perfect in this camera (batting far). If possible and if time permits please include this in the next patch View attachment 179554 View attachment 179555 View attachment 179555
Yeah I definitely like the camera more in the nets its a lot stiller and lower, which I seem to like. I find it a lot easier to see the line of the ball being lower and easier to see the height of the ball (for spinners)

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One more request to BA. Please include an option to copy the uniform, a lot easier to make another set with different colors.

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Compare it to the real world. Real world cricket is so overrated what with the injuries and getting tired, and getting too old to compete with these whipper snappers. And the sucking at it, there is that.
In this game I'm a star on my national team. Premiere T20 teams are clamouring for my signature, crowds are shouting my name, children want to be me, woman are tearing at my clothes....oh wait no that's not in the game, that's in the real world, silly me.

If only Big Ant included Cheerleaders like in the IPL ;)

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
How do you copy a group style tournament dude?
You cant the only way would be for BA to put the pre set competitions in the competition designer like It was in DBC 14 so we could edit them to our liking
I am going to replicate the 1983 world cup but will have to do it in casual match one match at a time and have to write everything down
I have found alot of things missing from DBC 14 which is a real shame as you would think having such a good base you would not remove all the options we had in DBC 14 but build on top of them

Users who are viewing this thread