Download the Cricket Revolution Demo!

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
awesome ! any chance i can get this off the torrentz rafey ? :p :D

i might be the first one to get the "Pirate" tag !! ;)

P

pcfan123

Dude are you serious? I doubt you are but as a developer yourself it would defy all logic to steal someone else's game, even if its for personal use.

Since this game is PC only and online mostly piracy might be a huge issue. Hope they have at least some decent measures to prevent pirates from playing online.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Dude are you serious? I doubt you are but as a developer yourself it would defy all logic to steal someone else's game, even if its for personal use.

Since this game is PC only and online mostly piracy might be a huge issue. Hope they have at least some decent measures to prevent pirates from playing online.

lol dude....i was just playing around ! no way will i pirate CR !
these guys deserve the money. as a developer myself, i know how hard
it is to make a game especially as complex as cricket !

but one game i dont mind getting or even selling illegally is
EA Cricket XXX ! :mad:

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
u know what guys this cricket is awsume...... i had played the training nets a lot. and still playing.. and i am dying to play this original.... can't wait for release...

How are you going to buy it because you live in Canada

baba08

School Cricketer
How are you going to buy it because you live in Canada

what you mean by that if you live in Canada u cant buy thats what you are trying to say. of course going to order online like me because i also live in Canada

P

pcfan123

Steam is the best option seriously, why even bother ordering and shipping a cd overseas when you can always access a steam accoutn from anywhere

D

Dutch

if internet is disconnected . can we play offline mode ? Because to launch game we need to sign in to steam every time ?Is that so?

No I remember reading somewhere that you don't have to go online every-time. I can't remember the exact procedure which isn't very helpful but i know there is one!

-D-S-B-

International Coach
if internet is disconnected . can we play offline mode ? Because to launch game we need to sign in to steam every time ?Is that so?
You dont have 2 be online, you can start steam in offline mode

Spinksy

School Cricketer
I'm downloading now. Hopefully it's worth the space.

P

pcfan123

Aslaaam Alaikum Main Jawad khan From KArachi please mere doston mujhe ye sumjhao yeh steam to hai but ye full game without online nhi khel sakte mere paas 502.1 mb ka cricket revolution game hai aur main kaise find karoo k yeh original hai >???? please ? koi pooori information de de ?????????? k kia hai is main total Thnx yaar foran reply kardo koi

are you drunk?

Users who are viewing this thread