Duplicate Players - Need Help!

Cuz07

School Cricketer
Can anyone suggest how best to address the issue of Duplicate players?

Big ant patched explained why it happens :
"This occurs when downloaded players are not linked while being on multiple teams - the game will see these as unique players and they may individually get selected in the same team. Newer teams available in the Academy may be correctly linked."

Surely it might be more reliable for them to explain how we can link players ourselves rather than wait for the amazing roster creators.

Linking and unlinking players seems not very user friendly on the PS4

Thanks for any help in advance!

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Also on a related note. For the SA domestic teams they have Tsolokelie, Tsotsobe and co. who have been banned so they aren't in the updated squads (The one llewelynf has) which means they are in the free agents and I'm not sure if they can still be selected into teams or for the SA national side.

@MattW @BigAntStudios can you share light on this minor issue?

kulch

Club Captain
just to be clear do we delete the unlinked dupes from the delete player menu? I have dupes everywhere so im thinking it may be easier to delete my game data and start again but unsure if get best will just dupe players again

nathan00107

Club Cricketer
just to be clear do we delete the unlinked dupes from the delete player menu? I have dupes everywhere so im thinking it may be easier to delete my game data and start again but unsure if get best will just dupe players again

Thats the first thing I done, started a career as Lyon and seen two starcs in the team. Turns out there was only one starc in the academy though. Im going to delete my data and redownload the teams starting from the domestic than up to international, making sure to 'Replace current with new'.

kulch

Club Captain
Thats the first thing I done, started a career as Lyon and seen two starcs in the team. Turns out there was only one starc in the academy though. Im going to delete my data and redownload the teams starting from the domestic than up to international, making sure to 'Replace current with new'.

cool - let me know how you get on with that, because id love to start my career now and all the dupes are ruining it. hopefully doing domestic first and working up to test could be the answer

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
In the case of the double Starcs, have the people experiencing this issue been using that NSW side that we (snowy/llewelynf/fission) didn't make? Or maybe that bootleg Australia team made by aabretz or whatever his name was?

All our players except for a handful of new recruits should be linked.

kulch

Club Captain
Ive got double of almost everyone lol. I swear the latest get best after patch just created a new person of everyone. Even though i replaced current with new on every single download ive ever done

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh my god I was joking I do not even own the game stop asking me questions

Users who are viewing this thread