Duplicate Players - Need Help!

mani761

Club Captain
These all player are duplicated after getting best.

Batsman
fawad alam
marcus harris
sam heazlett
tamim iqbal
rob quiney
nathan reardon
k braithwaite
v kohli
khalid latif
marnus labuschange
chris lynn
m samuels

allrounder
moen ali
jack wildermuth
shakib ul hasan

Bowlers

jason floros
mustafizur rehman
tom smith
sohail tanveer
m.starc
wes agar
fawad ahmed
james bazely
m.beer
daniel christain
james anderson
jackson coleman
ben cutting
luke feldman
sohail khan
james muirhead
jake reed
mark steketee
mitch swepson

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Weird, shouldn't be happening as I know most of those are linked, I can't speak about some of those indian/asian players because I was't involved with them, Wes Agar i can understand because he doesn't have a link.

Actually, I'm not sure which teams are being used for Get Best, so it could be a mix of snowys/mine and other people who aren't bothering to link players.

BN01Blair

School Cricketer
In the case of the double Starcs, have the people experiencing this issue been using that NSW side that we (snowy/llewelynf/fission) didn't make? Or maybe that bootleg Australia team made by aabretz or whatever his name was?

All our players except for a handful of new recruits should be linked.

As i said in the other thread, i have only downloaded the recommended teams from the first page of the "which teams to download" thread, and i did them individually, not used the Get Best function at all.

There are no duplicate players in my Players list - all appear as if they are linked, yet i still get many players appearing twice when i start up a Career mode game.

knockedin

Club Captain
As i said in the other thread, i have only downloaded the recommended teams from the first page of the "which teams to download" thread, and i did them individually, not used the Get Best function at all.

There are no duplicate players in my Players list - all appear as if they are linked, yet i still get many players appearing twice when i start up a Career mode game.
Yeah it is due to an issue in the game, not having duplicates in the academy

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yeah i started my career mode as well and got to play for a county team now but I got duplicate players now...i guess i will have start again lol.

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It must be a career mode issue as i have no duplicates in the academy in my players section, but get the duplicates in career mode

tysonbennett

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
So, I cleared everything I've saved on the game and I've started again with a different approach. I started off by going into the Cricket Academy > Players > All Players > [Triangle] Filter and then selected the Australian Domestic League > Accept and one-by-one went down the list and replaced every player with best. I proceeded to start a career mode from there with Steve Smith, simulated an Australian game and there were no duplicates.

Next I went into search community and searched for Casper's NSW team knowing Mitchell Starc is one with a duplicate problem. I download with logos and one by one again replaced the logos but with the players I selected "Keep Current Version, Ignore New" and did that one by one. One I went through that I replaced the current NSW team with the new one. I started a new career mode and that's where the problem happened, not only there was two Mitchell Starc's but there were also two Steve Smith's there too.

I might try another way tomorrow morning but for the time being, Happy New Year folks!

scouser

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I kept getting multiple starcs in my career mode and tried many different ways of getting rid of that problem. The one that worked was to take him out of the nsw, sixers and ipl team.
The problem is when you start a new career starc is somehow seen as 3 different players one from the Aussie team one from nsw and one from the t20 teams and because of his high rating he gets picked 3 times

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I kept getting multiple starcs in my career mode and tried many different ways of getting rid of that problem. The one that worked was to take him out of the nsw, sixers and ipl team.
The problem is when you start a new career starc is somehow seen as 3 different players one from the Aussie team one from nsw and one from the t20 teams and because of his high rating he gets picked 3 times
uhm the whole community knows this already been discussed/investigated to death... BA are aware!

scouser

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
uhm the whole community knows this already been discussed/investigated to death... BA are aware!
In the mean time to get around the issue is to take him and anyone else that has the same issue out of the multiple teams and only have them in one team

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I cringe every time somebody says they have downloaded Get Best on here. Just by taking a quick look through the community you can clearly see the Get Best teams are not necessarily the best teams to get. Sri Lanka for example have no linked players and India are mostly incorrect with the wrong identity etc. The "which teams to download" thread is where people should be looking. There will still be issues of course but at least they will be minimal.

Users who are viewing this thread