Post Line-ups Europa Cup V | Final - And the winner is (for real this time)...

Was thinking of bringing back Continental United to make it an 8-team tournament. That way all the European continentals can play under one banner. The European continentals in other team squads can be replaced by overseas associates/affiliates (there are plenty good ones from Asia, Africa and The Americas). How does that sound?

Trouble is, if I got Continental, they could be much too strong. Klinger, Henriques, Edmondson, Klokker, McGain, Khan, Di Venuto, Palladino, Berg, Pettini, Carl Sandri, Pepler Sandri, Stoinis, Stevens, Bodenstein, Frith, Savident - that's just off the top of my head, and I think putting all of those players into one pool seems a little extreme

Trouble is, if I got Continental, they could be much too strong. Klinger, Henriques, Edmondson, Klokker, McGain, Khan, Di Venuto, Palladino, Berg, Pettini, Carl Sandri, Pepler Sandri, Stoinis, Stevens, Bodenstein, Frith, Savident - that's just off the top of my head, and I think putting all of those players into one pool seems a little extreme

That's a chance I'll be willing to take. In any case, CU will be missing on some top flight overseas and English players as there'll be no re-draft. Having a strong bunch of locals ought to compensate for that.

I'd like to give Phil Eaglestone, Reece Topley, Shannon Gabriel and Neil Carter the boot please. :thumbs

Hmmm. I see. But I'll stick with my decision because I want to bring some fresh faces in and I fear he may be past his prime. I see Shannon Gabriel did exceptionally too. Actually, I'd also like to release Albert van der Merwe as well please.

And a question, can I make FA trades now or will I have to wait for a draft of some form?

Users who are viewing this thread