Post Line-ups Europa Cup V | Final - And the winner is (for real this time)...

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Was thinking of bringing back Continental United to make it an 8-team tournament. That way all the European continentals can play under one banner. The European continentals in other team squads can be replaced by overseas associates/affiliates (there are plenty good ones from Asia, Africa and The Americas). How does that sound?

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
Trouble is, if I got Continental, they could be much too strong. Klinger, Henriques, Edmondson, Klokker, McGain, Khan, Di Venuto, Palladino, Berg, Pettini, Carl Sandri, Pepler Sandri, Stoinis, Stevens, Bodenstein, Frith, Savident - that's just off the top of my head, and I think putting all of those players into one pool seems a little extreme

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
Trouble is, if I got Continental, they could be much too strong. Klinger, Henriques, Edmondson, Klokker, McGain, Khan, Di Venuto, Palladino, Berg, Pettini, Carl Sandri, Pepler Sandri, Stoinis, Stevens, Bodenstein, Frith, Savident - that's just off the top of my head, and I think putting all of those players into one pool seems a little extreme

That's a chance I'll be willing to take. In any case, CU will be missing on some top flight overseas and English players as there'll be no re-draft. Having a strong bunch of locals ought to compensate for that.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I'd like to give Phil Eaglestone, Reece Topley, Shannon Gabriel and Neil Carter the boot please. :thumbs

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Hmmm. I see. But I'll stick with my decision because I want to bring some fresh faces in and I fear he may be past his prime. I see Shannon Gabriel did exceptionally too. Actually, I'd also like to release Albert van der Merwe as well please.

And a question, can I make FA trades now or will I have to wait for a draft of some form?

Users who are viewing this thread