Exclusive Cricket Revolution Trailer Release

coolz_hari

International Coach
i liked the video..although bowling actions can be improved ..i know how difficult it is to do them...for me its looked like combined version of
Ea sports 2002 & 2007 versions
Brian lara 2005 & 2007 versions

Over all very excited & waiting for the official release

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
It does seem arcadey. And the shots seem a bit off, and look ridiculous at times. Also the bowlers look like they are chucking.

But it seems a lot of fun for a quick 20 minute online bash. And if they have good depth in the bowling engine and a variety of shots, it could be a lot of fun. I actually liked BLIC, so I think I'll like this...

playkid12

Club Captain
Why is everyone saying the graphics are good? In the age of Call of Duty 4, Crysis, Bioshock, Madden 2009, or any other decent sports game, these graphics don't stand a chance! They're outdated by at least 4-5 years.

Allrounder18

Banned
^
Well they are better than Cricket 2007 and BLIC for sure.

note to the developers
----------------------
Hey are you guys in Lahore right?(Home of the finest fast bowlers) and you didnt find a single decent fast bowler to mocap with?strangely odd.:eek:

reehan

School Cricketer
Toooooooooo Gud

Guyz the video is too good :hpraise ... realistic but the most awaited answer is on the release date...nay idea what so ever on the release :( jus waiting for the dates :upray

timmy94

Club Captain
this looks really good.
like everyone....the bowling is the only flaw
i loved the pull shot in the game.
it doesnt matter if it looks arcady...BLC99 has silly graphics to today but i still play it because of the gameplay...which of course is key.
great work.:happy

christy_lenin

Club Captain
The game play seems to be really good specially edges,catches near the boundary and the out field looks more realistic while compared to BLC. It doesn't look arcadey to me.

Waiting for the release date:happy

rza89

Club Cricketer
yhh fam

keep up the good work, in blc 2005 shoiab aktar had slow and fast ball variation hope this game doesnt forget about that, is this game on ps3?? or wot??? thanks

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Why is everyone saying the graphics are good? In the age of Call of Duty 4, Crysis, Bioshock, Madden 2009, or any other decent sports game, these graphics don't stand a chance! They're outdated by at least 4-5 years.
If you compare them with some of the biggest games in the world, with massive budgets and bigger followings, of course they'll look poor.

I don't see why the graphics look bad though, don't forget that they are more pixelated in a trailer.

International Coach
when will we see more updates about the game???

crical

School Cricketer
Can any stumps be uprooted? Because it looks like no matter what stump the ball hits in the trailer, the off stump leans backwards. However, I mean no disrespect to the guys at Mindstorm studios and think they are doing an excellent job.:hpraise

FitzNugly

School Cricketer
I can confidently predict that members here will not like this game, it doesn't look like a simulation it looks like an arcade like version of cricket, much like BLIC and we all know how well that went down. Hoping some of those out shots were for effect rather than a representation of the game. Still left thinking wtf is with the stadia, I know its not licensed but how about some generic looking stadiums it's not the Crystal Maze!!

It may not be what everybody wants from a cricket game but until we play, it is not fair to criticse. At least the guys at Mindstorm are doing something, the same cannot be said for EA sports who seem to have forgotten that cricket exists.

Cricket gamers have very little choice at the moment, so I will definatley be giving this a go. My concern is that it looks like it is more geared towards short limited over matches - what about tests!

Cant wait for 'The Art of Cricket' either!

Users who are viewing this thread