Exclusive Cricket Revolution Trailer Release

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Personally I don't mind if test matches aren't included. I can watch test matches easily, but I can't play. I don't have the patience.

Jit

International Cricketer
Personally I don't mind if test matches aren't included. I can watch test matches easily, but I can't play. I don't have the patience.

Agree and if we have good gameplay with 20-20 and odi then I am fine even if the staidums dont look like real.

azaking

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
faraz mate do we have a date for the game

what were nexr to a month away from the end of 2008 and you did say released in 08?

Game looks stunning thought!

CCCakumbra

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
we also have to remember that the graphics will improve because the game is still being "polished"

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
Pretty decent, encouraging video, unlike Cricket 2007 where they find video shot, which don't seem to happen on the game :p Also, the batting mechanism looks better than most and fielding too. The odd generic stadiums is a bit random, but the focus is more on arcade gameplay, which in someways is good, although I do usually think stadiums are important, in a strange way I rather them make realistic unrealistic stadiums (delibrate contradiction haha), than only having a few stadiums. Stadium wise Cricket 2004 was the best easily.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
The video looks impressive, though as said that Egyptian stadium looks a little out of place :D. When the user changed his field by dragging the players around the field, that seemed like a great feature - much better than EA's system.

SmashingFury

School Cricketer
Why is everyone saying the graphics are good? In the age of Call of Duty 4, Crysis, Bioshock, Madden 2009, or any other decent sports game, these graphics don't stand a chance! They're outdated by at least 4-5 years.

all those you listed up there are fps game's but madden 09 and fps's are mainly grapic's so shh little kid cricket is a game of fun and competition grapic's are not its number one!!! why do you think there's so many boring fps game's that are all grapic's like cod3 and 4 as well as battle field 2 and bad company and some of the moh game's dont talk if you gonna make a dumb reply

Hzdar1

School Cricketer

phillip00

School Cricketer
the game looks good, it looks ver realistic. I love the the graphics. Could someone please inform me when the game is released? Icant wait for it.

umairdbest.18

School Cricketer
i think guys u should appreciate the fact that atleast we have something new on our hands to play, which is different from C07 or BLIC07. I would like to add that as i watched the trailer i noticed that the umpire does not move from its place when a shot is played which is quite unrealistic, i think its too late to add this, but this should have been there that whenever a shot is played the umpire should have moved towards right or left, to see any chance of run out.

Users who are viewing this thread