Fantasy Byte Scoring System

lordy

Panel of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
Yes, there are negative points for economy of a bowler. I don't remember the numbers, but will check the code and post the logic once I get to my PC.
Brilliant thanks, it makes sense. Just needs adding to the list above

lordy

Panel of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
Yes, there are negative points for economy of a bowler. I don't remember the numbers, but will check the code and post the logic once I get to my PC.
Hi mate any update on this? Sorry to trouble you,

lordy

Panel of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
Do reserve players score points? If so does this mean essentially you have a 16 player team?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Do reserve players score points? If so does this mean essentially you have a 16 player team?
I think they get half points they accumulate and but they get the points when they come in the team.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes, they do. It was added as part of a suggestion made here. However, they only earn 1/2 points if they are not in the playing XI.

Economy under 2
All formats = +10 points

Economy between 2 & 3
All formats = +5 points

Economy between 4 & 5
All formats = 0 points

Economy between 6 & 7
Test/FC = -10
ODI/ListA = -5
T20/T20I = no negative points

Economy above 7
Test/FC = -20
ODI/ListA = -10
T20/T20I = -20

lordy

Panel of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
Yes, they do. It was added as part of a suggestion made here. However, they only earn 1/2 points if they are not in the playing XI.

Economy under 2
All formats = +10 points

Economy between 2 & 3
All formats = +5 points

Economy between 4 & 5
All formats = 0 points

Economy between 6 & 7
Test/FC = -10
ODI/ListA = -5
T20/T20I = no negative points

Economy above 7
Test/FC = -20
ODI/ListA = -10
T20/T20I = -20
Do we think the negative points for economy needs tweaking for T20s? Maybe above 9 an over instead of 7? or What about they lose a point for every run they go for above 7 an over for example? Seems a bit harsh for a bowler to go at 7.1 in a T20 and get -20 and someone who could get whacked for 20 an over get the same points. Hope i am making sense.

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread