FC: Bug Reporting and Feature Suggestion

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well Suggestion no Request:-
Can we have game for ICL 20-20 Finlas???
Its not only India Domestic game..Lots of international players are playing there..
Any Chance???

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Also, a game for only a T-20 Final wont be lucrative enough...
We've had a discussion before regarding another T-20 final, and we decided it was not worth the effort...

also, to add to what icy stated, we are doing only international games.. no domestic competitions.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Suggestion:-
Somebody please create a game for India Vs Srilanka 2nd test.
If I am not wrong then Match will start tomorrow.
Cheers.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Okey Why Do we not have FC game for Aus Vs Bangladesh?
Lazy FC staff..:p

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
PlanetCricket Forums - View Team

This shows my team but it displays an " cross red " mark telling that I have missed the registration. :confused: Am I doing anything wrong or any known bugs?

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
There is an error in the system, since the forum was upgraded. But you can still see your team by the link you've posted. That means also your team is included.

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
It would be really good if there is live update system, and if we are charged for using reserves like 20 points , it would make it more competitive and bring more thinking in selection and use of reserves.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
We have only just started implementing the reserve system. To talk about charging 20 points is a bit too much and that would also involve changing the system code.
So,let it be as it is,for the time being.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Suggestion:
If a test match is completed then the man of the match should be awarded 50 points.
Same apllies to ODIs and T20s series, after every game man of the match should get 50 points.

At the end of ODI and T20 series the mann the series would be awarded 100 points.
Also in tests If it is the last test of the series, then in that test match only the man of the series should be awarded 100 points.

I hope fantasy cricket members would carefully consider my suggestions

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
We had implemented this system during the 2007 Cricket World Cup in the West Indies. I think we could bring it back for the IPL again.
Another thing we had started was Extras as a player-the number of extras would have fetched you points. This was kinda helpful in low scoring games.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
We had implemented this system during the 2007 Cricket World Cup in the West Indies. I think we could bring it back for the IPL again.
Another thing we had started was Extras as a player-the number of extras would have fetched you points. This was kinda helpful in low scoring games.

Are u saying about my suggestion.
I would love to see it going for IPL. Also extras idea would be really helpful in T20s.

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
That's a good idea there Akshay. But I still feel that 50 points is too much. Maybe, it should be like 25-30.

I will be nice if it can be implemented before IPL-3.

Users who are viewing this thread