for those who CRITICISE BLIC2005

chillypilly

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have seen many posts in negative for blic 2005... but i think it is best cricket game made, though it has some flaws( just minor) but after all its a game, and about fake names and faces..so u just play a tournament official tournament and check , there are all original names and quite look alike faces of players, but in friendly matches fake name/faces are there ,u can edit them, so what, do this and enjoy the game, i like this game more then EA coz in blic2005 there are many features that wont let u bored, 7/10:) ps2

I agree.It's definetly the best cricket game on ps2.Cricket 2005 may have the licenses but BLIC has better gameplay and graphics.On the whole it's just more fun and it has a really cool duck.

everytime you bowl and play the shot the game is so fast paced you dont even get to see the shot played... when you hit a six the game is so fast the game cuts to another cutscene without even seeing where the bowl goes..... you cant even control what shot you will play for example i wanted to play a sweep instead it played another shot.... infact has anyone played a sweep yet????

yeah game is fast, and if u want to play sweep shot hold up and triangle, but i didnt tried sweep, but buttons are those i told, anyway good game,

chillypilly said:
i have seen many posts in negative for blic 2005... but i 7/10:) ps2

if its the best game youve ever played rate it higher than 7/10

in my opinion it doent desrve a rating.

Last edited:
The definition for an open discussion is to accept opinions, and those who dont like BLIC can post their disapproval without being told to like the game. Personally I think the game has fallen short of the mark, funnily enough I expected this because of the hype we had for World Championship Rugby which was made by the same company and was a complete joke.

BLIC is an arcade game and not a simulation, it doesnt reproduce the experience of cricket but reproduces the experience of entertainment using cricket. I think Cricket 2005 is more of a simulation while the bowling isnt fun and it has its bugs atleast I can play a test match build an innings and enjoy reproduce the experience of the game I have been playing on Saturdays since I was a kid. BLIC reproduces the experience of what I have been playing in the backyard since I was a kid. I guess its up to taste.

chillypilly said:
yeah game is fast, and if u want to play sweep shot hold up and triangle, but i didnt tried sweep, but buttons are those i told, anyway good game,

You can't play shots with triangle.

chillypilly said:

thats a good thing coz i was so fed up with the ea2004 taking so much of my time and to finish a 50over game would take me like ten years were as in this one two hours and a bit will do me nicely.

blic doesnt suit the normal cricket gamers
What an arrogant assumption to make, Blic was designed for all gamers, regardless of whether they are hardcore cricket followers or not. Grow up and get some perspective.

iceman_waugh said:
blic doesnt suit the normal cricket gamers.

I consider myself a normal cricket gamer and the game suits me fine. Maybe you should think before you start posting crap.

Users who are viewing this thread