Friendly Game

carn tigez

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
During your mid season break, is anyone interested in playing a friendly against a BFFCL team? (Bengal Tigers).

Our season doesn't start for a while and I want to try out a few different things, so you could host the game on this site and someone from here can sim it too. I only request that we play a 5 day game, and that we use the BigFooty default averages. Anyone interested?

**I hope you don't mind me posting this here.

Well. I know those at the top (Jaz anyway) are away over our midseason break (hence why we are having it)...however, I'll see what I can drum up.

I could put it together if it wants doing? Would just need teams and averages and I could rattle the game up?

Ok these are our player types and averages:

Pure Bat 44/99
Wicket Keeper 42/99
Batting AR 32/32
Pure AR 29/29
Bowling AR 26/26
Pure Bowler 20/19

Pitch type could be normal and a neutral venue, if this will go ahead I will name a side.

Right might as well do it, even if it does result in some kind of punishment when Jaz returns. Gigg & Holden, wanna help select the PlanetCricket XI? We'll just use the stats from this season to select the team (aswell as activity, of course), with a minimum of 1 player from each of the respective PC teams.

:cool:

I meant a friendly against one of your sides, not against a rep side. I don't care either way, but our side is just a domestic side and not a competition rep team. So really I was asking your captains if anyone wanted to play a friendly with their side against ours. However if you would want to play with your comp side against our local side it's up to you, I would assume you wouldn't though.

Sorry for the confusion guys...

Yep Rhys... Supersoakers for sure, stuff the PC XI lets be greedy like an otherwise unmentioned team

I meant a friendly against one of your sides, not against a rep side. I don't care either way, but our side is just a domestic side and not a competition rep team. So really I was asking your captains if anyone wanted to play a friendly with their side against ours. However if you would want to play with your comp side against our local side it's up to you, I would assume you wouldn't though.

Sorry for the confusion guys...

Its not really going to matter if its a rep side or a local side is it though cos we will all be playing with the same averages?

I think we'll stick with the rep side if that's okay mate, I'd assumed that you were not a rep side, but felt that it'd be best for us to include everyone at this stage.

Tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want all of our CricSim teams and a PC select XI to play a tournament with Bengal Tigers, who's in?

There's not enough time in the midseason Gigg. Its a possibility afterwards though, needs to go through the people at the top (Dean, Jaz, Trev)

Users who are viewing this thread