No Requests Haseeb's Downloads

Which Face I'll make next ? Give your opinion.

• Martin Guptill (New zealand)

• Rubel Hossain (Bangladesh)

• Brad Haddin (Australia)

• David Miller (South Africa)

• Above question is old donot vote please

Results are only viewable after voting.

Haseeb11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
sorry guys my game was not working unable to load it sorry I can't release stadiums today so release date is postponed to yesterday 6/4/2017 :(:(

Haseeb11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
OriginalStadiums.png StadiumsUpdatePreviews2.png
The Biggest Stadium Update is here ! hard-worked a lot,learned a lot and also enjoyed a lot ! It was the toughest thing for me to create because it took about 3 to 4 weeks for me to do this job but I am glad that I've done it within time here you go !
------------------------------------------------
DATAFILEHOST LINK :
ST_UP_CT17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY ! CHEERS :cheers
NEWS: LOGOS ALSO RELEASING TODAY

Attachments

• Biggest $tadiums Update 2017 By Haseeb11.rar
    15.4 MB · Views: 207

Haseeb11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
LOGOS FOR CT17 : :aus::ban::eng::ind::nz::pak::saf::sri:
ONE OF THE LOGOS
96.png
DATFILEHOST LINK :
CT_LOGOS_17
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this may be the last post for now bcoz everything is complete now if something i've missed or is left then inform me :):):)

Attachments

• ICC CT17 Logos By Haseeb11.rar
    345.7 KB · Views: 109

John-Smith

School Cricketer
iakUQBJ.png

:aus::ban::eng::ind::pak::nz::saf::sri:

NOTE: The playing11 or line-up is not ready sorry for that
as the event is not happening but when the matches starts i'll update the line ups for you

DATAFILEHOST LINK
CT17_ROSTER

HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THIS DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY Also take a moment to reply or just hit the thanks button :):):)
Bro great job with everything, Thank you very much. Now that lineups are out can you please update the roasters also some players attributes can be updated for better gameplay.

Haseeb11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This is updated edgbaston pitch and outfield just tried to create it like in original matches
prev.png prev2.png

Attachments

• Edgbaston Pitch and Outfield Update By haseeb11.rar
    2.5 MB · Views: 51

drastsab

Club Captain
View attachment 190629 View attachment 190630
The Biggest Stadium Update is here ! hard-worked a lot,learned a lot and also enjoyed a lot ! It was the toughest thing for me to create because it took about 3 to 4 weeks for me to do this job but I am glad that I've done it within time here you go !
------------------------------------------------
DATAFILEHOST LINK :
ST_UP_CT17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY ! CHEERS :cheers
NEWS: LOGOS ALSO RELEASING TODAY

gud work bro...but for me CARDIFF GROUND NOT WORK IT ...WHEN I CHOOSE CARDIFF GROUND. FREEZE &BLACKSCREEN ....BUT OTHERS WORKS FINE

Haseeb11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
gud work bro...but for me CARDIFF GROUND NOT WORK IT ...WHEN I CHOOSE CARDIFF GROUND. FREEZE &BLACKSCREEN ....BUT OTHERS WORKS FINE

Bro mine works fine there should be some problem in file replacing maybe try installing again and reply

drastsab

Club Captain
Bro mine works fine there should be some problem in file replacing maybe try installing again and reply

so sad ..I tried multiple times but it wont work..my dvd has little scratch....Actually i changed Grounds files as per order. first I replace ground sign than LAYER 01 , LAYER 00 ,SHARED TEXTURES.... IT TOTALLY FREEZE SHOWING BLACK SCREEN .....I DONT SURE ORDER IS NOT PROBS.....BUT THIS IS FIRST TIME ITS HAPPENED & ALSO ITS INNOVATIVE ONE. say some steps to avoid it..i think layer 01 is probs for me

Haseeb11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
OK I've attached a file below download it replace it by going to every models and texpacks and wears and then give a reply ! if the error resolves

Attachments

• cardiif (type 31).rar
    3.8 MB · Views: 47

Users who are viewing this thread