No Requests Haseeb's Downloads

Which Face I'll make next ? Give your opinion.

• Martin Guptill (New zealand)

• Rubel Hossain (Bangladesh)

• Brad Haddin (Australia)

• David Miller (South Africa)

• Above question is old donot vote please

Results are only viewable after voting.

Haseeb11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
pree_lanka_yellow.png

make this Srilankan kit

Yeah bro will be available soon !

drastsab

Club Captain
SO I TRIED TO OVERCOME THE PROBLEMS FACING IN THE STADIUMS AND IT WORKED FOR ME I'VE ATTACHED THE LINK BELOW, CHECK IT OUT @drast IF IT WORKS!

ALSO THE LINE-UPS ARE UPDATED IN ROSTER ON REQUEST :):):)

thanks bro but this link cant resume after 80% it shows download failed.server cant resume..pls provide another link or upload in mediafire

drastsab

Club Captain
SO I TRIED TO OVERCOME THE PROBLEMS FACING IN THE STADIUMS AND IT WORKED FOR ME I'VE ATTACHED THE LINK BELOW, CHECK IT OUT @drast IF IT WORKS!

ALSO THE LINE-UPS ARE UPDATED IN ROSTER ON REQUEST :):):)

Finally it works bro thanks a lot....And how to hit flat shots ....ball always flying highly top
no one hits flat sixes including (AI) cpu
then in roster some of the players attributes is 0 .especially Rabada bowling metres is fully 0 and batting attributes is high....like Adam zampa Travis head ....why its anything reason for it.......tell me your fb page Id

Haseeb11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Finally it works bro thanks a lot....And how to hit flat shots ....ball always flying highly top
no one hits flat sixes including (AI) cpu
then in roster some of the players attributes is 0 .especially Rabada bowling metres is fully 0 and batting attributes is high....like Adam zampa Travis head ....why its anything reason for it.......tell me your fb page Id
My FB

Nice bats waiting for its release[DOUBLEPOST=1497785748][/DOUBLEPOST]Can u plzz say me how to preview ashes cricket bats rather than in game
Its simple you can go to the player editor in game and go to customization and then bats take a screenshot and then crop it from edges using photoshop and then preview it :)

Users who are viewing this thread