The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
raza bhatty said:
hi
i just want to know that i have a nvidia geforce 6200a ddr2 256mb ram
1 gb of system ram and intel celeron 2.40 ghz processor win xp

can brian lara international cricket 2007 run with these requirements

Yes, but by all accounts it wont run very well. It will be choopy, look terrible and suffer from general slowdown. Hope that hasn't put you off.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
What type of card would ATI Radeon 9550 be in order to run this game properly??

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
No I don't think Ati 9550 is any faster than 6200 :p. DO you have pcie slot of agp slot in your motherboard and what is your budget ?

cnbd_novice

International Coach
My budget....as minuscule as possible, however I may be willing to go up to 50 UK Pounds or a little more.
PCI slot of AGP slot?? I apologize but I have no idea...however here is an attachment of my CPU image from the owner's manual. Hope this helps:
cpujg3.png

By the way Ksitiz is suggesting XFX GeForce 7600GS Extreme Edition, how would that be or what is your advice??

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
mate you have pcie or pci express slot ;). 7600GT or even 7600GS would be nice :)

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?groupid=701&catid=56&subid=356

It is more than 50 UK pounds so may be you can find 7600GS little cheap. I think 7600GT has more clock speed and uses GDDR3 compared to GDDR2 of 7600GS but should still give good performance.

BTW, what is the current graphics card you have on your PC ?

raza bhatty said:
hi
i just want to know that i have a nvidia geforce 6200a ddr2 256mb ram
1 gb of system ram and intel celeron 2.40 ghz processor win xp

can brian lara international cricket 2007 run with these requirements

yes it would but demo is running slow because there is no graphics option. In lower setting it should I think. faster card obviously helps

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
yes there will be big improvement you are using onboard graphics. Gefroce 7 will definitely help in grahic quality and performance ;)

khan31

International Coach
Ont he demo you can set your graphics option. Go to all programs-Codemasters-BLIC 07- and then it should be settings or something like that.

garylawrence

Club Cricketer
Well the demo works well with a simple 6600GT !!! You don't need a massive Graphique card for it to work well !

nickelless_cage

School Cricketer
..lost

Hi, just a query along the same lines....i got myself a PC day before yesterday, and i have attached the pre-requisite images with this query....
my internet connection is a 64Kbps ISDN connection...so unfortunately it'll take a while before i can download and run the demo......so i just wanted to know from you experts if my PC is good enough to run the game ? or should i just buy this game on PS2 ?

thanks for any replies...

Attachments

• display.jpg
    display.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 71
  • System.jpg
    System.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 70

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
You have onboard graphics - The graphics would be terribly choppy - Take into account that the G965 cannot run Vista premium with Aero ;)

And also , the XFX version i mentioned has insanely bumped up clock speeds, in core and memory. The core memory matches the 7600GT ( also its the same core G71 in both ) So it'll give a performance a notch below the 7600GT :)

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
WOW your PC is nice :cool: only problem is you have onboard card. I am usre it will run but you have to try the demo and see how good it works ;) PS2 version will also be good :)

I think in graphics and onlineplay, PC is having little advantage. But online play we do not know whether it will work on our speed. DSL/Cable should work.

nickelless_cage

School Cricketer
....er

first of all..thanks Ankit ! i just asked my friend to build me a rig....it was his choice...so i gotta thank HIM i guess

kshitiz..while i appreciate your answer...i could only understand the first scentence *sorry i'm just a CA student, with moderate interest in gaming, but NO knowledge whatsoever in computer technology*

but from what i can understand., my onboard graphics is a problem, which is a shame cuz i just spent most of my part-time earnings on a PC and a playstation 2... :rolleyes:

good news is....i might get a broadband connection(courtesy my dad's official needs)... so i got THAT covered..

bad news is...i have no freakin clue about graphics cards... i DO realise that its gonna set me back by quite a lot....

so can i please have a card thats reasonably good as far as performance goes and is'nt any more than....oooooh i dunno... 5000 Rs ? 115 USD ... i can stretch it a lil more...but not by MUCH i'm afraid....

thanks in advance...for the time :help

*PS* downloading the demo as i speak... 5 % in 3 hours....WOOOOT ! :noway

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Just another suggestion needed, how would you rate Sapphire Radeon X1650 Pro (PCI-E x16, 256MB) as a usable graphics card?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread