Hey Hello!! - Ravi Shastri commentary!!

sunil ojha

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Hello r u working on Ravi Shastri commentary?well it will be good to have Ravi's commentary but can u change Richie Benaud commentary to Tony Greig?well i asked the same question many times but i really love to have Tony Greig in the game :D

hello

School Cricketer
[color=#000000:post_uid5]Yes, working on it. It will take some time to collect his commentary. Mean time, I am importing Boycott's commentary into Cricket 2002, to replace the existing boring commentary.
Will it be a good idea to import Boycott into Cricket 2002?[/color]

sunil ojha

Club Cricketer
Well thanks mate for reply and i m happy to know that u r working on commentary but tell me one thing that on which commentator r u working?Ravi Shastri or Tony Greig?and as far as collection of commentary is considered there is a person in EA forums named as Kiwi he said that he is having all the commentary of Ravi shastri,Tony Greig,Sunil Gavaskar and..... Boycott is good but i think most of the ppl r used to listen that commentary i mean same commentary..........u know but keep ur work as he is much better than Richie Benaud :D

hello

School Cricketer
The one which I am doing is some what different to the commentary which we heard regularly in BLC. This Geoff Boycott's commentary is more lengthy and interesting , which I am having.

Also can U ask the person who is having the collection of Shastri etc. whether he can give us for making the commentary patch?

anand99

School Cricketer
hi kiwi on the easports forum has database of commentary which he can send you if you ask him. I dont know if he visits this forum you have to ask him there.

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
Where are u recording these sounds from ??? Are these sounds and commentary recorded from the going on India -England test series.... How are u going to get the sounds for the other teams from Ravi Shashtri ????

hello

School Cricketer
Ravi Shastri will be the second commentator like Geoff in BLc and Jim in C2k2. So there should not be any problem for names.

Ok , I will try to contact the person who has the commentary of Ravi and others. Tan Q

hello

School Cricketer
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid7'>I need some help :

Can anybody record Richie's voice telling Geoff Boycott .

This can be done by chosing an All Time England Team , and during the match, Richie will be telling his name.

If possible can anyone record his voice telling Geoff Boycott or just Boycott

Becoz Alltime England time is locked in my game.

I need this for the commentary patch

Also I have asked in Ea Sports Forum for the ravi shastri commentary collection. I think kiwi is not visiting any more.

So lets keep ravi shastri's commentary for the next update.

Currently working for Geoff Boycott. "Something is better than nothing" !! :D</span>

Users who are viewing this thread