How are you doing in your career?

D

Deleted member 46200

Apologies! My youtube has a little Australian flag next to your channel name.
Ah gotcha, I live in Australia haha

You should both put your little flags up so we can see who's who...? Unfortunately, Perth hasn't declared independence from the rest of the island but then I now live in the U of K which is good with exception to the weather and other things.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
You should both put your little flags up so we can see who's who...? Unfortunately, Perth hasn't declared independence from the rest of the island but then I now live in the U of K which is good with exception to the weather and other things.
I played cricket in Leeds for a season, first weekend there it was 30+ then every other weekend it barely hit 20. Definitely vest weather

Staresblank

Club Captain
Started a new career this morning as Eastbourne and I absolutely love their logo.

Its like someone attending a medieval re-enactment but doesn't play by the rules....

Attachments

• 14868064620481828091641.jpg
    14868064620481828091641.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 129

Fantazm

County Cricketer
thought I'd have a quick game this morning, I hit a few boundaries and then when I pressed to play an on drive my bloke for some reason played a pull and it flew off the leading edge to mid off.

fair to say I'm a bit miffed about that. I'm good enough at making my own mistakes without it making them for me.

For some reason my bloke's squad number has changed from 12 to 3 as well.

D

Deleted member 46200

I played cricket in Leeds for a season, first weekend there it was 30+ then every other weekend it barely hit 20. Definitely vest weather
They say it's grim up north but then they say the quality of life is more easy going than down south. Jokes aside, it always seems to be sunny everytime I play which is not generally the case when I play for real, my guess is it'll be cloudy and cold in April and fielding will be a joy. Just wish the game would depict this.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
They say it's grim up north but then they say the quality of life is more easy going than down south. Jokes aside, it always seems to be sunny everytime I play which is not generally the case when I play for real, my guess is it'll be cloudy and cold in April and fielding will be a joy. Just wish the game would depict this.
Likewise, surely there should be something in stadium creator that allows you to depict which weather variations are available and how regular these variations could occur. So for England it would be overcast for 90% of the time :p

Fantazm

County Cricketer
107! Pretty annoyed how I got out to be honest, I'd been nailing it through the mid-on gap for the entire innings, but as soon as I try playing a shot in the air it flies straight to mid off instead.

D

Deleted member 46200

Likewise, surely there should be something in stadium creator that allows you to depict which weather variations are available and how regular these variations could occur. So for England it would be overcast for 90% of the time :p
Yes very true hence the need for jumpers in a four day game perhaps rain delays so that strategy takes it's place (not actually had one) so you have to force the pace or play out a day. Are we holding too much hope for patch four...?

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I've only ever had rain delays in OD and T20 games (resulting in some weird D/L situations). As far as I'm aware I've never lost a second of play in 1st Class games although it's possible they've happened while I've been simulating?

Sahil180

Club Captain
I've only ever had rain delays in OD and T20 games (resulting in some weird D/L situations). As far as I'm aware I've never lost a second of play in 1st Class games although it's possible they've happened while I've been simulating?
Oh really? , Did it rain legit, it never happened with me, maybe as I start my carrer it would rain. Hopefully BA puts rain more often and a option in causal matches in the next patch

Users who are viewing this thread