How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In Career Mode; just DON't simulate once your team is near 550 mark or getting a lead of 550 runs............ it appears that 550 is a mark that is set in the game. no matter what, it'll declare the innings but the funny thing is if you don't simulate... they won't declare until you get out! :D

speech17

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
the funny thing is if you don't simulate... they won't declare until you get out! :D

That's what I did in the 2nd innings of the match where in the 1st innings they declared when I was 399* and I ended up making 644* then we got bowled out

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Started a career mode as a batting all-rounder on rookie difficulty (I've never played before). In 4 FC matches I have a highest score of 59 off 14 balls, and my best bowling figures are 6-14 (in my first innings). In my first OD match I took 7-0 in 3.1 overs, including 2 hat-tricks. I got 5 batsmen out with the slider (I'm a leggie). My record with the bat is sh*t so far, mainly because I want to smash everything to the boundary.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
After performing consistently with the bat, I am the captain for English County Cup, T20, Pro40, Big Bash, OD, ODI and T20I. After the promotion, I'm concentrating on my bowling. Good economy of 5 and below across all the formats and leagues.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I've been bowling good but batting is disappointing. Though a bowling all-round is there to bowl first, I'm working on batting and hope could get ahead well.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Started a new one as an Opening Batter.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Really proud of this innings..Its in T20 with me as captain for Perth Scorchers..Full of confidence and shots mainly on the off side..Missed the century but guided the team to a win..

20160401223119_1.jpg

GeorgeHobson8

School Cricketer
Whenever I start a new career on the PC version I can only play internationally for Australia even when I select another country does anyone know the issue as I have to play console version where as I much prefer the PC version. Cheers

Arindam98

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Whenever I start a new career on the PC version I can only play internationally for Australia even when I select another country does anyone know the issue as I have to play console version where as I much prefer the PC version. Cheers

Yes, in DBC14, you can only play in the Australian and English Domestic Leagues, no matter what you have selected as your home country. Your country of origin is reflected in your International selection, where you get an opportunity to play at International level for your country, but for the domestic tournaments, you can only play in Australia and England (unless you download teams from the Cricket Academy and replace the teams that participate in those leagues, BEFORE starting your new career), and that selection depends on the domestic team you choose at the start. For example, if you select SA Redbacks, you eill play in the Sheffield Shield; if you select Yorkshire, you will play in the English County Cricket, and so on.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Captain of Victorian OD team and
upload_2016-4-3_16-29-52.png
Broken the record of Fastest hundred.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
upload_2016-4-3_16-36-15.png[DOUBLEPOST=1459681856][/DOUBLEPOST]upload_2016-4-3_16-38-24.png

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
@AB the smasher , surely you get bored from dominating the bowling after a couple of early games. I had winning to easy, takes the fun right out of the game.

Recently started another career as a right-fast bowler in Veteran mode. Only really playing T20's, but have got an economy below 7 (fluctuates between 6.5 -6.9), however my average and strike rate are a very high, really struggling to take wickets on the consistent. Got an average of 39-40 ish and the same with my strike rate, any tips how to get more wickets (preferably by getting the batsmen to edge to slips or keeper)

miniman310303

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Don't bother with trying to get edges. Edges don't happen. Instead, slower ball yorkers on middle are generally a good way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread