how to take wickets quicker in 4 day and test matches

banana man

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
set up a bodyline field where you put all but 2 fielders on leg side put all close in but 1 which should be put roughly deep square leg. Then get a seam bowler to bowl as far back as you can go with half the cursor hidden by the umpire. Modify the field as necessary. You should get a wicket every so often.

i have another way it may only work on the PS2 though thats where i tried so no patches this time.

Bowl and outswinger no pace full toss outside of stump they shud play a bf cover drive and get edged i got the who Kiwi team edged and one bowled

the best way is to place the bowl just outside off stump and then swings it always edges to the slips or keeper, works many a times.

banana man said:
set up a bodyline field where you put all but 2 fielders on leg side put all close in but 1 which should be put roughly deep square leg. Then get a seam bowler to bowl as far back as you can go with half the cursor hidden by the umpire. Modify the field as necessary. You should get a wicket every so often.
yeah... i dont really agree with cheating... nor do i agree with 'bodyline' tactics. sorry dude. i dont think thats any good

^ i agree it gets boring i only done it when i got the game or wen i play on PS2 just muck about

Users who are viewing this thread