ICC III - Bugs and Errors Thread

Don't know if this obvious bug has been mentioned; the Ashes tour of England in 2009 is separated into two halves, sandwiched either side of a one-day match with Scotland (which isn't recognised as an ODI in game, which it should be.) Incredibly, the game seems to treat Tests 1-3 and 4-5 as separate series (it's currently telling me I won the first series 2-0 and am trailing the second 0-1 with one to go.) This is inexcusable.

this is a bit of a strange bug this one.

i got a batsman out with him being stumped and the bowler was adil rashid.
the problem is, when looking at the over with the ball tracker screen, this said that the ball hit middle and off half way up, if this is the case than the bails would of been off and it would have been a bowled not a stumping. the animation was a stumping as well, i think it may have something to do with the fact that if a batsman come down the pitch then he is stumped every time, never a six or missed by the keeper.

you can just see the 'w' inbetween the 5 and 6 ball

ballgosthroughthewicket.jpg

ballgosthroughthewicket2.jpg

sometimes a player will catch someone out the commentator will say " he's edged it " and he would not be given out quite annoying when you've got a team under pressure and new batsmen does it and he goes on to score 150+

i have just bort da game and iplayed on the trial before
and i had installed the game but it just comes up the trial page agen wen i try to play on it

please help!!!

I have a grievance! Whats the use of giving a ball tracker if the decisions are crap? Lots of LBW's have pitched outside leg! Aren't the developers aware of the rules?

I have a grievance! Whats the use of giving a ball tracker if the decisions are crap? Lots of LBW's have pitched outside leg! Aren't the developers aware of the rules?

i believe a patch released fixes this bug

save team selection???

Whats up with Cricket Captain 3? There doesn't seem 2 be a way of saving your team selection like in previous versions of Cricket Captain.
I hope i'm wrong about this and that there's some way round this. Any help with this will be greatly appriciated :)

I am playing Warwickshire in 2010 and my game just crashed!
I want to continue the same game. Can the game file be repaired?

cheack out your save folder, you should have a .sav file and a .cap file, if the .sav file is 0 kb and the .cap is a larger number open up the .cap file with work pad or something and copy all the text, paste this into the .sav file.

rashid's wrong one!

ball no.3(pink traces)
i am not sure whether its a bug or no but dint find a proper place to post it

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 62
i really cant see what is ment to be wrong with that? its a leg spinner bowling his wrong un and a pitch turning loads

Users who are viewing this thread