LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This was the performance we were looking for and Hasan Ali just demolished the opponents line-up. Saad Nasim was pretty handy with the ball (I didn't expected him to take 5 wickets in a match). Fahim Ashraf's inclusion was a big plus for us. A quality pacer AR is always good.

Usman Salahuddin, Sahibzada Farhan and many others also performed well. Captaincy looked very mature this time. Declared at the right time. Gave bowlers confidence and chance, and guess what!, they delivered.

Too much left to say, but I will keep that for the rest of the games. The team is young, almost every player is under 30. I'm very hopeful that this team will win many hearts and trophies. :)

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Disappointed with our batting, our top four is quality batsman. A series draw is not ideal , but Lahore Qalanders played well to level the series.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
From last week, my work load raised a lot... you can see that, I can able to post max one match a day... I assume this will be continue in future too (busy life)... but I like to do this League as long as I can, so to do that I have to cut one format from this League... I am thinking to cut FC and continue this League with One-day format only, so I can concentrate on one format and run this league in good way... before I do that, I need all your opinion on this...

@RUDOLPH @Perfect Square @swacker @Jack Ryder @Na Maloom Afraad @Naman Thakur @Akshay. @NaviN GandhI @thetruespiderman493 @Saroj padhy @The Deadman @SweetCaroline @Andrin Issac

If you all agree with my decision to cut FC format from the league than, I will edit all remaining tour with One day matches only (converting all FC to OD)... teams will get winnings cash for there FC series so far (one remaining FC match will be posting tomorrow)...

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If someone else can simulate and post the FC matches?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
And I made my team concentrating more on FC :facepalm
This can easily be rectified, @Pinch hitter can allow us to substitute say four players that specialize in Limited overs matches.
Pinch hitter, you are doing a great job thus far + I know this is an important league for you. Do what is best for you,we understand :-)

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If we have to cut FC, it's fine. But if someone else can simulate the FC matches that would be great.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
If someone else can simulate and post the FC matches?
i am not comfortable to share the league (appoint another member to sim matches)...

And I made my team concentrating more on FC :facepalm
don't worry on that... i will add 600k to every club's budget, you can sign new players using that money during mid-season transfer (after round 9)...

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
i am not comfortable to share the league (appoint another member to sim matches)...

I hail this. Whatever makes the league move forward :thumbs, Is it because FC takes lot of time or Running two formats is difficult? Because if FC takes lot of time then you can do T20 right.

Users who are viewing this thread