Important

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyp

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
what are everyones views on expanding each team to 18 players for the season. The new version of the sim can handle this, its a good idea, the only thing is will we be able to do it?

Id like to announce wether we do it or not tonight so can i have everyones views asap

brad352

Executive member
Too many for everyone to get a decent go I reckon, also makes trading mid-season rather useless since every team would have extras of any type of player they want.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
I am not in support of this. Rather if possible have couple more squads with two more managers (12 player squads) so that everyone gets a chance to play. Its afterall simmed and nobody is getting injured or something....

rickyp

International Coach
i agree with sid completely, the topic is now, should we start 2 new teams? and could they possibly be filled before a season is to comence?

brad352

Executive member
Why? Just because a few people missed out originally? If you do two extra teams there'll still be others that miss out, you can't keep adding teams to cater for them. I've got no problems with how it's running now, we're already well into pre season and there's no need to change (and have to wait a week or more for more teams to be filled)

rickyp

International Coach
a week or more to fill teams, thats all i needed to know. Judging by that statement i guess you dont think we would be able to fill the teams quickly so i wont make them

Thanks

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
I think you'd fill them easily :cool:

and clear some pm s ricky !!!!

I tryed to send you this

Hey Rickyp

I ll sacrifice my spot in the glorious bitters side to lead a new team.

My thoughts

The Jamaican G strings :D

What do u think ?

Rabbitoh Rob

Last edited:

Propmanoz

Club Cricketer
I think the set up we have is fine. Maybe one more team would be doable, in the short timeframe, although that would mean one team having abye every game. If the new team got the first bye though, it would give a little more time to recruit.

Im quite happy to spearhead a new team if we want to go one of these ways (and that is not out of disloyalty to the Soakers, coz we rule)

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
siddharth2002 said:
I am not in support of this. Rather if possible have couple more squads with two more managers (12 player squads) so that everyone gets a chance to play. Its afterall simmed and nobody is getting injured or something....

I agree i think 12 is ample.

or you could make it each team has to have a minimium of 12, So if new teams want to enter they need to have a min of 12 player ready by a certain deadline, eg start of offical season. If they dont then they dont get to start the season.

Last edited:

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I think what we have now is perfect. And if the tournament is delayed any further, I may consider vanquishing my spot as manager.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
My only concern is that everyone should get equal games or equal opportunities, thats all. New teams or not, depends on how many more want to join. Maybe something to consider when the transfers etc. start!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread