Important

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyp

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
dw sid your gonna get a good go.

im trying to work out a one day team and test that will mean everyone is a starter in at least 1 form of the game

sid_19840

International Coach
I personally dont think that we need more teams at the moment and not 18 player's either.Because 18 players that would mean that the mid-season transfers wont be busy at all with trades for a start,and the new teams starting to form now would just cause more delay and wont even be fair on those teams as they wont have any practice games(or if they do,thats just more time lost).I think new teams shd happen in the coming season,and those who are willing to join in between can go for trials and/or can be recruited in the mid-season transfer period.These are just my views.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Here we are talking about a transfer period when we have not even finished up the preseason. Why don't we start up the season to see how it goes instead of delaying it because of things like this. Not everyone can be satisfied. If you didn't make the first deadline--too bad. You can wait for the next opportunity to arise.

joffy

School Cricketer
If you were goin to add more teams or more players you shouldnt do it during this season. Because the teams have already been set and it wouldnt get started. If you want to add more teams or players etc you should do a topic on see how many players are free agents and see if its good enough to do it. If you just did it, it would just delay everything.

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
18 player idea is not bad we can have three more players the can be reserved like if some is not performing well he can get in the 15 player squad by transfering option and the other player will go to the 18th player squad by transfering

i see lots of people like to join the team
or
we can have three oversease players just like county

Briggsey

International Coach
Im already the overseas player for my team :D

18 player squads would depend on the interest we get from people who want to join, but the only bad thing about it is that increasing the size of the squads could mean less people get a game and rotation would be needed nearly every game to keep people happy.

FreddieFan

International Coach
I think a thread should be made asking who else is interested in joining, then if there is enough demand a second division of 6 teams could be made, with promotion and relegation between them.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Even if the teams are expanded, the Supersoakers will keep the 3 spaces on their roster blank. An 18 player squad means 7 players are not gonna be playing in any given match. Which means they will be complaining and carping on the thread about how they want to play. It's also a manager's nightmare to figure out who to play in what game, etc. Imo, let us start this season up next week and see how it goes. We can always add more teams for the next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread