NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Looks like Say Jhah was tired of the criticism received for 200+ scores. Back to back low scoring matches.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A much better match as compared to the high scoring ones recently, enjoyed though being on the receiving end of it but honest since Hardik has taken over I have lost the childhoo passion for MI.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Shubman Gill not in world cup squad is typical bbci bull crap
He has been off color. I actually expected Natarajan/Khaleel to get a nod ahead of Siraj because I guess with the likes of Hardik, Sky, Jaddu and Rohit the selectors are banking on experience.

I firmly believe Dube (as an allrounder), Natarajan, Shahbaz and Mohsin Khan can be groomed for future. They look really good. Hope Mayank Yadav works with the coaches and physios to get his body more sustainable. He seems a bright prospect.

I really wish SRH to unleash Umran at some point of time. No point having a Ferrari in the garage when you are not going to use it.

Fenil

Someone's parent need to do the explaining... A bit like Dhawal Kulkarni and Rahane. How I wish they were one person i.e., the skill of both people in one. :D

1714566419837.png

Fenil

Shubman Gill 320 runs in ipl this season and Jaiswal 280
Purely by runs logic, Gaikwad and Abhishek should be the ones opening the batting for India.

It doesn't work that way. How and when the runs have been scored also matters and so does the extended form of a player.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
For all the acting he does for the camera, Mr. Injury Chahar leaves the field immediately as if he is preserving his body for a big tournament coming up soon!!! Every match, he does not miss an opportunity to make varied facial reactions when he knows that the camera is on him!

What a waste of money this fella has been!! Truly hoping that they don't go after him in the auction.

Excellent bowling from Harpreet and Rahul Chahar! And that decision to bowl Rahul for the 19th over when Dhoni came on, was a MASTERSTROKE!! Dhoni's weakness against leg spin was fully exploited and it left CSK not able to touch 175.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It was pretty odd of Dhoni to have refused that single in the last over. It probably would not have made a difference to the match result but gotta feel for Mitchel to have run two for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread