International Cricket 2010 release date - June 18

If its anything like AC09's release then I would not go by release dates give by anyone other than Codemasters

Um, well it states the release date is "Q3 2010". Where did you get June 18 from?

Look at top left corner near the bottom of the games cover. I am sure you will spot it ;)

Look at top left corner near the bottom of the games cover. I am sure you will spot it
Um, well it states the release date is "Q3 2010". Where did you get June 18 from?
You're both right. Gamespot AU says Q3 2010, but the UK page (and probably the US one) says June 18 (International Cricket 2010 for Xbox 360 - International Cricket 2010 Xbox360 Game - International Cricket 2010 Xbox 360 Video Game).

I haven't heard anything directly from CM, I don't see it being June 18 however.

International Cricket 2010 dated

Not long june 18th uk on codemasters official website

Last edited:
That is a hardly a month and half from now. Its high time, developers release some new info and videos.

Interesting time to release the game, in the middle of the Football World Cup and on the day of an England match.

Just over a month and half away, that means that the game will be going "gold" very soon. Hopefully they will release a demo like they did with AC2009, possibly at the end of May or Early June.

Looking forward to this! Presuming it's the same for Australia?

Interesting time to release the game, in the middle of the Football World Cup and on the day of an England match.

Just over a month and half away, that means that the game will be going "gold" very soon. Hopefully they will release a demo like they did with AC2009, possibly at the end of May or Early June.

Well BD is supposed to tour England and Pak and Australia are also going to play their games in UK around that time right?

And they need to release some real gameplay vids.

Users who are viewing this thread