Introductions

CricMaster

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
borncricketer said:
welcome cricmaster...another canadian to this forum...which skool do u play for...is it brampton masters?

Thanks...

Naw I don't live in Brampton, I live in Markham... so yea... I play for Trudeau High School.

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
oo lol, looks like our schools play for different leagues
have u joined any other cricket clubs

CricMaster

School Cricketer
borncricketer said:
oo lol, looks like our schools play for different leagues
have u joined any other cricket clubs

Well, to be honest, my interest in cricket sparked when India made it to the 2003 WC finals... This is when I really started getting into cricket and started playing it. I usually play with my friends and am looking forward to joining a club this summer, probably a Toronto and District one.

But, I am guessing you're from Brampton, you must be really good... That's where all the Indian/Pakistani people are :laugh...

borncricketer

LOL no i am from Mississauga, i go to Gordon Graydon, if u have heard of it before...join the Toronto n District 1, i think thats the best 1, they are many good teams there in this league.

CricMaster

School Cricketer
borncricketer said:
LOL no i am from Mississauga, i go to Gordon Graydon, if u have heard of it before...join the Toronto n District 1, i think thats the best 1, they are many good teams there in this league.

LoL Nope never heard of it... yea I heard that from a lot of people, that the T n D league is the best one in all of Canada.

Anyways, I see you're an Indian fan too... we're getting destroyed man do something!!! :laugh

borncricketer

LOL i am planing to move to india in 2 years n try out my luck to get into the india U-19:) n then after that to the national side, if i doo...v arent losing anymore matches:p ,i am the allrounder that india needs, medium pace swing bowler and agressive(DHONI STYLE) right hand batsman, ready to rock the nation...DHOOM MACHALE

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
I was going to go to GG, but than I decided not to.. I can't find anything about the Brampton Masters either, the OCA isn't replying back or picking up the phone.. :(

borncricketer

LOL...well Brampton masters is a school team, so u have to be in Brampton Secondary School to join the team. as for OCA, i havent been going to practices lately so i dont know wuts happening, but i can give you the coaches number if u want, thats the number ppl usually contact him

CricMaster

School Cricketer
borncricketer said:
LOL i am planing to move to india in 2 years n try out my luck to get into the india U-19:) n then after that to the national side, if i doo...v arent losing anymore matches:p ,i am the allrounder that india needs, medium pace swing bowler and agressive(DHONI STYLE) right hand batsman, ready to rock the nation...DHOOM MACHALE

LOL LOL... nice... ! Don't worry, after joing T n D, I'll join the Indian team too! You can be medium pace swing bowler and agressive (DHONI STYLE) batsman, while I'll be the calm and composed Rahul Dravid style batsman! Together we'll chase runs like never before ;)

O I see you're part of the Ontario Cricket Academy... how is it?

Last edited:

borncricketer

oooo that should be intersting:p ....well i jus hope the future has something like that instore for us...

...OCA is not bad, but i think for u it mite be to far for u as the practices are around Square 1 area...OCA came 2nd last year in U17, 3rd in U-19, n 1st in U-15 soo i think v have a pretty good team and the coaches are not bad either, 1 played for Bengal and the other played a game or 2 for CANADA (Derek Parera) and he has many contacts with people in INDIA, West indies, Australia, and England. you could also try mississauga ramblers 1 of the best team in the T n D

AJEB

School Cricketer
Hey everyone,

My name is Aaron. I am an Aussie and support the mighty Australian Cricket Team.

Can't wait for the 3rd Ashes test to get underway tomorrow. :)

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Welcome to the forums AJEB :). Enjoy your stay here :). Good to hear you support the Aussies too ;)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
AJEB said:
Hey everyone,

My name is Aaron. I am an Aussie and support the mighty Australian Cricket Team.

Can't wait for the 3rd Ashes test to get underway tomorrow. :)
'ello. Enjoy your stay, stay away from Kev and Stevie :)

AndyNicka

School Cricketer
Hello,

My names andrew but feel free to call me either andy or not (not fussed whichever)and im from the big V! victoria.
I know a few other members here from various other forums, and am keen to meet many more people here, cheers :)

Users who are viewing this thread