Introductions

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ah, today is housework last chance to do it as he comes back from China on Friday, can't wait.

International jet setter eh. if he's always away at these sort of locations no wonder you cannot wait to see him

Anyway don't want to interfere with your cleaning :p

D

Deleted member 46200

International jet setter eh. if he's always away at these sort of locations no wonder you cannot wait to see him

You say jet setter, millionaire playboy? Pretty wife? Okay just me. No he's a geologist probably eating beans out of a can and sleeping on the bonnet of a 4x4. (you can visualise hot dates before we married). But then he Skypes me from a local town Xi'an. So can't be all bad. But yes can't wait.

So Birmingham 0-0 Notts Forest, happy? Looks like someone couldn't turn the score board round and everyone thought sod it Pointless is on TV soon.

Anyway don't want to interfere with your cleaning :p
No connection other than most of my favourite professional wrestlers have come from there. I'd love to go to Calgary one day though, and attend a Calgary Stampeders (CFL) game though.
Hi forgot to ask, is it just Canadian football you like or is it NFL as We'll. Best wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:

LizardKing81

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi forgot to ask, is it just Canadian football you like or is it NFL as We'll. Best wishes.
I like the NFL as well, but the CFL is usually quicker, and not as entirely dictated by money.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
y
You say jet setter, millionaire playboy? Pretty wife? Okay just me. No he's a geologist probably eating beans out of a can and sleeping on the bonnet of a 4x4. (you can visualise hot dates before we married). But then he Skypes me from a local town Xi'an. So can't be all bad. But yes can't wait..

Lol, Have no doubt you are both models in your spare time, just doing occasional 'normal' work to make the rest of us feel better :p
Geologist sounds more interesting than a Consultant which is what I do, he must have plenty of interesting stories

The Blues result was terrible. Forest on a terrible losing run and we still couldn't beat them. We are on a downward spiral down the league ever since we sacked our manager, but highs and lows of football is all part of its charm for me. Just need to finish higher then Villa end of season and all will be alright

Let's not talk about englands cricket team in India....

LizardKing81

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Okay... ? Really not sure what the problem is but heyho! If you really want to tell everyone my name go for it as I don't care. I'm not going to play petty games and return the favor, just really beyond me. Those who know my real name on here could work out that Caz or Cas is just a nickname and don't read too much into it.
Is there a fight going down any 'man' need some healing hands? Keep me posted.

i HEARD LACROSSE, ALL CALGARY...

CazC30... yer adorable, why anyone would go to china worries me

D

Deleted member 46200

i HEARD LACROSSE, ALL CALGARY...

CazC30... yer adorable, why anyone would go to china worries me
It's work he has no choice! Life is hard and we just got to get on with it. Friday is pick up time from airport so...

Kind words thanks.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Bit gutted ashes is on BT Sport as have Sky - don't think can convince the wife to pay extra each month for it. Anyways on current form won't be a close contest anyway

AUS 5-0 ENG ;)

D

Deleted member 46200

y

Lol, Have no doubt you are both models in your spare time, just doing occasional 'normal' work to make the rest of us feel better :p
Geologist sounds more interesting than a Consultant which is what I do, he must have plenty of interesting stories

The Blues result was terrible. Forest on a terrible losing run and we still couldn't beat them. We are on a downward spiral down the league ever since we sacked our manager, but highs and lows of football is all part of its charm for me. Just need to finish higher then Villa end of season and all will be alright

Let's not talk about englands cricket team in India....

Ah, now my husband doesn't see a comb or has no idea what tidy is, he is house trained and of course potty trained. It's me who is the Pretty one (see pic) no, the one on the right. I don't think he'll see it that way on Friday probably wishes he could have an office job, or a more regular job. Nevermind, stories? Never hear the end of them but would be good to hear them soon (yes I'm soft) can't wait.

THe only thing I can say about Birmingham is when your lying in the gutter your looking up at the stars, pretty good cliché but bollocks. Wont talk about England but Pakistan did very well and must give them credit.

Users who are viewing this thread