Let it rain!

D

Deleted member 46200

'Mate' thanks, maybe it's the modern way, I'm one of the bro's. It is the new way so much has been talked about it here so, it is either put up or shut up (or don't buy the game). But sadly, the way it is.

Thehairygamer

Club Cricketer
Bit late for that, isn't it?

Actually, I literally can't. It crashes every time I try to sim to the next game. And yes, I've also tried to sim from the calendar.

In career maybe, but you could play other modes, quick games, training to get yourself better with the controls (we could always improve) Nothing is stopping you playing the game. Maybe you can't play career mode but there are other options.[DOUBLEPOST=1485004975][/DOUBLEPOST]
By the way I've to post the clip about the "black knight"...

And the french one :lol

May as well inject some humor :yes[DOUBLEPOST=1484956004][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well it takes all kinds to make a world...

Great, now I have to find the DVD of this somewhere in the house and watch it... thanks a lot :P

D

Deleted member 46200

Then you're unlcuky as this isn't being widely reported as an issue.. maybe try a new career?

Obviously, don't let him try computer programming or anything which needs patience to that.[DOUBLEPOST=1485020743][/DOUBLEPOST]

We all have out little problems, shelve it until patch three.

Actually, I literally can't. It crashes every time I try to sim to the next game. And yes, I've also tried to sim from the calendar.

Tenuous, but still I feel an academy problem it has been reported and will be addressed.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Then you should post constructive criticism & make use of the Steam refund policy. Posting negative crap online achieves nothing.

travder92

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Then you should post constructive criticism & make use of the Steam refund policy. Posting negative crap online achieves nothing.

Whilst I won't say that isn't sound advice, the steam refund window is 2 hours. By the time my 2 hours was up I'd only just managed to sort my academy downloads and prepare to start a career mode let alone find and get stuck on game breaking bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread