Line up editor

its the latest one, same one

no it wont work on a currently saved game.

all it does is change the original data from the gameinfobag file to the lineup you chose.

if you want a diffent lineup you will need to restart a game.

it will however use the new lineup in a currenlty running tornament/league/whatever (just in case that is what you were meaning)

hope that helps

its not working , anyone can help me pls i have done editing squad of india when i start game the full team changes what to do and anyone tell me how to change teams

try it again, i think sometimes when you chose test or one day the first time it is wrong i cant remember, just make sure you are changing the right squad. save it then go back in again before you load up the game make sure it has changed it.

befor you make changes just click on the test then oneday or something :)

i am really slack i should fix that right

ash_2006 said:
its not working , anyone can help me pls i have done editing squad of india when i start game the full team changes what to do and anyone tell me how to change teams

How is it not working? What error do you get?

Ste

i have done editing line up of Indian Team and when i start the game the whole lineup gets and i have done this hunderd times and i am sick of it , i think the best Cricket gaming is ONLY EA sports the make things easy

the whole linup gets change

yeah im havoing that problem too, im editing the lineup for india in exhibition mode an it resets when i start the game

Try using this. It sets the ODI and Test lineups to be the same. Doesn't do a lot else at the moment but I know that one of the bugs of the current editor some people get is a display bug in the actual editor for test lineups.
This will show you whether the lineup has actually been changed or not. If not then do the following:
Set the ODI lineup you want using Woosah's editor, then open the .bag in this editor and click 'make the same'. You can then re-edit the ODI lineup back to what you want using Woosah's editor again.

Attachments

• Lineup Correcter.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 65
i downloaded it an this is whut it say:

nejfwx.jpg

Then you'll need the .net framework v2.
Link can be found from the download page for the player editor I made.

who knows, i dont have the game any more cant update it :) sorry

Users who are viewing this thread