Mar 9 - India vs Netherlands

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Typical India. We have to give the minnows a chance to make the game interesting.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The last thing I want is a third consecutive 50 for the over-rated, over confident Yuvraj. The chances of him getting to 50 are quite bright now.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
WTF, trying to make it interesting or what. It could've easily been a 10 or 9 wickets victory but crap.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
The problem for us would be the N.R.R. We would of course go through the QF's should we win this one. But the N.R.R can determine our standing in the group which may substantially impact our chances of playing the QF at the Motera.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How Yuvraj will be overrated if he scored 3rd consecutive 50 and at this situation too? :rolleyes
He won't be over-rated, he already is post the last two half centuries and a good performance with the ball.

Gurjot95

National Board President
He won't be over-rated, he already is post the last two half centuries and a good performance with the ball.
I won't considered him overrated as of now. He has already received lot of criticism for his non performance with bat. I think it's good sign for him to get back into form and he can prove it today.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
I won't considered him overrated as of now. He has already received lot of criticism for his non performance with bat. I think it's good sign for him to get back into form and he can prove it today.

There is nothing to prove, not against netherlands surely.

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
Ah! Another wicket gone. Netherlands should have scored a bit more because India seems to be chasing the target easily

Harshshah

Club Captain
people will say about players in india but I personally is happy to see yuvraj score almost a half century this inning. He has taken the role of taking the inning to end

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Apart from Sehwag's wicket all the other wickets were "gifted" by the Indian batsmen most probably because the dressing room think tank wanted to go home early :p

jacobfelix

International Coach
When India raced away to 70 in the 8th over....probably the plan would have been to finish off inside 30 overs and boost the NRR. But with the fall of 2-3 wkts, the best thing Gambhir-Kohli could have done is utilized the time at the crease.....got themselves half century's & seen India through....

Users who are viewing this thread