NBA Thread!

Do You Like NBA?

• Total voters
my favorite team is the nets, my fav payers are jason kidd, vince carter, richard jefferson, shaq, kobe, nash, and lebron james!

i no it sucks right their streak acully ended! but i they won today

Pacers 92
Nets 97

and jefferson returned from injury

showhimmymotto said:
my favorite team is the nets, my fav payers are jason kidd, vince carter, richard jefferson, shaq, kobe, nash, and lebron james!

i no it sucks right their streak acully ended! but i they won today

Pacers 92
Nets 97

and jefferson returned from injury

man u r just like me my fav. team is Nets....and so the players
they dont suck they just need to work hard...and play like a team... and they won today.....

Nets 101
76ERS 90

YA WAY TO GO NETS!!

:onpc if u wanna see the dunk of VC that he won the Dunk Competition in 2000 NBA Dunk Contest.. Visit Here:
http://www.nba.com/features/allstar_memories_carter.html

damn man Nets lose to Celtics but today is rematch Celtics at Nets...yesterday was Nets at Celtics....GO NETS!! and aniwai yesterday was a cloz game....3 seconds left Nets had a possesion and Carter got the ball he was so far frm the rim he had to shoot 3-Point to tie the game he was double team he shoot 3-Point and he JUST MISSED!! DAMN.. I WISH NETS WIN THIS GAME TO CELTICS!!!! TODAY!!

i know it was so crappy, vc an kidd missed free throws. Kidd could have had a big ass 4 point play. Im goin to the game today!

Good Going New Jersey Nets!!

showhimmymotto said:
i know it was so crappy, vc an kidd missed free throws. Kidd could have had a big ass 4 point play. Im goin to the game today!

So u went to see the match??? ANIWAI

Nets have take revenge :boxing for yesterday night game... Nets won this match easily :cheers ... here's the link to check the whole scorecard:
Boston Celtics at New Jersey Nets

I :upray THAT NEW JERSEY NETS WIN MORE GAMES UNTIL THEY WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY :happy !! I AM DEFINITELY WITH NETS.... ;)

Los Angeles Lakers G Kobe Bryant goes off the glass for two of his record-setting 81!

Guyz, Los Angeles Lakers G Kobe Bryant goes off the glass for two of his record-setting 81!!!! :happy :cheers :clap And if u wanna see the Top Scorers in the NBA History visit here: Top Scorers And if u wanna read the article about Kobe Bryant visit here: Unforgettable 81 and if u wanna see the video of the game visit here: Historic Night In Los Angeles: Kobe Goes For 81!

KOBE BRYANT IS SECOND IN TOP SCORERS IN NBA HISTORY!!

It's a showdown :boxing today in NBA (I think).....Detroit Pistons at New Jersey Nets...My 2 best teams..... :happy :cheers

Who's gonna win???? I think ther no chance for Nets to win coz Carter is injured and they have been performing poorly right now.... So I guess Detroit Pistons is gonna win.......

Guyz....whos gonna win the NBA All-Star Game 2006 in Houston????

1. East
2. West

I think of East....

Living in England makes it pretty tough to follow the NBA, but I have always supported the Seattle Supersonics.

showhimmymotto said:
haha the nets killed heat, but u saw the steal by wade, awsome

Ya it was awesome but didn't you saw that Vince Carter jump and pump-fake, while in the air, and lay-up...that was so cool...man he's the man he really should pick in the All Star Game 2006...

Users who are viewing this thread