New Update Discussion

Many thanks ignoring ppl as of now[DOUBLEPOST=1482337992][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes I just need to play it more only had an hour or so I'm off tomorrow so I'll upload a review tomorrow for definite what I have seen I've enjoyed TBH
You have no idea how difficult it is to pass the month waiting for the PC Version!

Believe me it is such a joy to be utterly oblivious to some peoples garbage....like sleeping in your own bed again after nights in different motels.......a strange analogy but one that happens to me lots....
It's pathetic though I'm sorry but I'm 34 not 12 I joined this forum because of my passion for cricket and gaming and to talk to people with similar interests it'll improve hopefully if not my ignore list will just become bigger

It's pathetic though I'm sorry but I'm 34 not 12 I joined this forum because of my passion for cricket and gaming and to talk to people with similar interests it'll improve hopefully if not my ignore list will just become bigger
I was 15 when I joined here! Some of the 12 Year Olds I knew back then were quite mature![DOUBLEPOST=1482338419][/DOUBLEPOST]You know the guy you just put on ignore, claimed to have a wife and a kid!

I was 15 when I joined here! Some of the 12 Year Olds I knew back then were quite mature![DOUBLEPOST=1482338419][/DOUBLEPOST]You know the guy you just put on ignore, claimed to have a wife and a kid!
Yeah and I bet he had a car the ones that are red with the yellow roof I had one when I was about 5

Yeah I must admit that some people drive me to act like a dick sometimes but happily there are enough folks here that are just really passionate about the game of cricket and want to enjoy playing it on the pc or console and immersing themselves and helping to make the game better: thankfully we have in BA a developer really willing to listen. The folks who have just joined just don't get the unbelievable ride that we have been on with them from October 2012 till now: up and down and with bumps but with the same goal and passion; they love cricket just as much as we do. That's why so many of the criticisms are just plain wrong and wide of the mark. Not all criticisms but those that make BA out to be money-grabbing deceitful pilligers are just utter utter utter shite.

Yeah I must admit that some people drive me to act like a dick sometimes but happily there are enough folks here that are just really passionate about the game and want to enjoy playing it on the pc or console and immersing themselves and helping to make the game better: thankfully we have in BA a developer really willing to listen. The folks who have just joined just don't get the unbelievable ride that we have been on with them from oktober 2012 till now: up and down and with bumps but with the same goal and passion; they love cricket just as much as we do. That's why so many of the criticisms are just plain wrong and wide of the mark. Not all criticisms but those that make BA out to be money-grabbing deceitful pilligers are just utter utter utter shite.
BA listen to feedback and help as best as they can people should be grateful not abusive you wouldn't get EA speaking with customers on a forum

What exactly does the patch do? The FAQ thread doesn't make it clear at all. All I understand is it has 'stability improvements'. There is no list of issues fixed or new features introduced as it is usually done for software patches.

What exactly does the patch do? The FAQ thread doesn't make it clear at all. All I understand is it has 'stability improvements'. There is no list of issues fixed or new features introduced as it is done for software patches usually.
First stability then content: the more content orientated fixes and patches will come.

You have no idea how difficult it is to pass the month waiting for the PC Version!
I'll upload some footage and some stats as I go to keep you entertained

Reactions: DAP
It's literally hundreds of players! How is that a fix? A fix would involve the devs actually fixing this problem!

So am I correct in suggesting that if our ps4 isn't online, this problem will persist and the devs aren't going to fix it???

I wish you were born during the stone age.

We'll be sat here in six months still waiting that's assured? Maybe I am itching to be proved wrong.

You don't even know BA do you?

Nah...the game is destined for the bin...why would I get worked up over it? Just trying to help people see the real deal and all the underlying hideousness associated with this game.

No one needs your help. But atleat for all the hardwork you did, you unlocked the achievement of being the new definition of a Troll.

Undergraduate? LOL....become a graduate first. My child's nursery books are available if you need some help in this endeavor.

Undergraduate comes first and Graduate comes second. Maybe borrow those books for yourself before lending out to others?

Last edited:
I enjoyed this forum till all these dicks appeared

Thats right,used to be fun coming here and share with people with similar interests, Lately its a circus here with full on jokers jumping up and down.
Time to avoid forum for few weeks and play DBC17!

Oh and to add...I opened this thread expecting to see user feedback about the new patch but what I saw instead was a shitload of worthless posts from trolls. So rarely do trolls survive for this long. So, why should you guys have all the fun? Let me lead the Troll the Trolls force. ;)

Maybe someone can try playing these shots with all default teams that ship with the game.

I`ve started yesterday evening playing the game , and have not downloaded anything as I was too shitscared of the crashes happening to me as well .

I played through all of the Tutorials , then the nets , and finally the Practice ground .

The Cover Drive animation is there , but it hits it too straight , into the Mid Off region . I fixed the bowling marker way outside off , and tried as hard as I could to get the shot to the cover region but it was impossible.

What was also concerning is that I could see that whatever I tried , the line the ball was hit into stayed very much the same throughout . The only way I could get it to the extra cover region was through the Aggressive Ground Shot Variation of the Cover Drive .

I dont really understand what Ross means that this is caused by the Fielders and academy issues , as I would guess on the Practice field they are not there .

But lets all keep digging into this anomaly , tonight I`m going to see how it goes after the Patch of today .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread